Thylaconyx's devour move randomly doesn't kick in

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Thylaconyx’s devour move randomly doesn’t heal. Happened 2x this tournament for no reason.

Area is was found in: Tournament

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Use Devour
Step 2 - Devour and heal doesn’t kick in at all - no green flashes, no indication in stat bar it was used. Nothing. Happens randomly - even without being distracted.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: happened 2x at random

What type of device are you using: iPhone 7 but that doesn’t matter - it’s a glitch in the game

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

It heals as a percentage of damage, ergo if you dont do any damage the devour is also blocked.

1 Like

Devour is not a 100% heal like usual healing moves. It can change with distraction and even beeing nullified

no I mean it wasn’t activated - I understand that it can change, but something swapped in on me that did not distract and devour wasn’t activated lol. I took a screenshot of both thyla right after I used devour and the stats - nothing was there.

I also used it against a Tarbog and it randomly didn’t activate again. It should activate despite being distracted, too, but there was 0 graphics and 0 indication in stats and when not distracted it was not there.

no I get that - it wasn’t activated at all - 0 green stuff, nothing in the stats saying it was activated. I’ve used it loads of times when distracted in the past and trust me this was a glitch.

I literally just used it here.

It also depends on dodge… If opponent dodges your attack, the amount of devour heal also gets reduced…

1 Like

yes, but that’s not what happened. Devour literally was non-existent.

Then probably it’s a bug…