TIL daily missions' dna requirement keep increasing until you cannot complete it

I want to say that challenge should be provided in strike towers, daily missions should be a motivation to play the game.

Currently strike towers are not a challenge for old players, while daily missions provides frustration rather than motivation.

1 Like

I have trouble with collecting 1920 rare DNA. I have requested rare DNA from my alliance. Also

1 Like

Getting 5000 normal dna is really not hard, incubators count also. 2000 rare can be hard thought, depending on strike event incubators.

2 Likes

The problem is that they keep increasing. And we don’t know when will it stop.

1 Like

Yes we do. 5000 is the max for dna in general and for common. 2000 for rare. I have been there for some time and I saw a list once.

2 Likes

They increase their DNA requirements but don’t increase the reward. I get 100 DNA each time I complete the missions and they keep raising the requirements. It’s like going to a restaurant and getting a card punch each time you get food. After so many punches, you should get a discount or something free. Instead, Ludia decides to make it harder the more missions we complete. Punished for completing missions.

3 Likes

Like how they have added sanctuary stuff to the dailies which is just stupid, because many times I don’t even have enough to complete them if I had used even 1 of them.

They changed it to a max of 3 now making it super easy.

I can literally wake up in a morning, open free incu, spin drops and hey presto, sanctuary missions for the day done

What about the interaction ones? need 3 interactions and you get 2 from the free incubator. So if your daily is due to reset in less than 6 hours you cant complete it, this has happened to me since daily was going to reset it 3 hours, and it would be 4.5 hours till I could open another free incubator and get the 3rd interaction needed.

This might sound stupid but can’t you just purposefully miss a daily reward as it’s only Pachy, hold of F/I/P and sync up your resources for when the reset comes if it’s only 3/4 hours after you rise?

2 Likes

And you can have 8 in storage, that is 4, 6-hour incubators worth. I had no problems when it was 6/day for the mission. It just took planning and thinking ahead to always have enough in storage to complete. I never opened 4 of the 6-hour incubator on any day, 3 is the most. Get up, open one. Midday, open another. Before hitting the sack, open the third. It does not matter the time zone you are in as they are on a timer, not a clock. They will open every 6 hours regardless.

2 Likes

Perhaps this will help, this is how I manage interaction items:

I do not care about Play/feed. I know I will get 6/day when they reset. I never have more than 6 in storage by reset time, so even when they reset there is room for 6 new ones.

TLDR: For Interaction ones, the items from the 6-hour incubator, I always have 6/8 in storage. Anytime I open a 6-hour incubator and go to 8/8, I hit sanctuary and interact with two creatures leaving me again with 6/8. I interact with sanctuary 3 times a day. Routine: Open incubator, go to sanctuary and interact with two creatures. Done. I have the game open to actually open the 6-hour, why not deal with sanctuary right then and be done with it?

I wake up, storage is at x/12, x/12, 6/8. Have coffee and open the 6-hour incubator. Storage is now at x/12, x/12, 8/8. I go to sanctuary and interact with two creatures. I now have x/12, x/12, 6/8 items in storage. Done.

Midday I open another 6-hour incubator. Storage is now at x/12, x/12, 8/8. Go to sanctuary and interact with two creatures. Storage is at x/12, x/12, 6/8. Done.

Before bed I open a 6-hour incubator. Go to sanctuary and interact with two creatures. I have room to open the 6-hour in the morning without wasting items.

The items from drops take care of themselves as I spin enough to max out every day. I am down to 6/12 in storage when reset time comes and they will fill to 12/12. I always have at least 6 of each item in storage. Call it a buffer for emergencies.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the advice will definitely use these tips!

@Wwwoodchuck for president! Very organized routine. And I agree, it’s not that hard to complete the sanctuary stuff.

1 Like