Time between combat

Can you play more than one bout followed? Whenever I do this, the game stops and I have to restart. when I come back I have already lost a creature and usually the game is lost, to someone else this happens? :roll_eyes:

Hey Ruben_Henriquez, you can only play one battle at a time, but you can queue in for another fight after you finish your match without having to wait. If you find that your game is freezing or crashing, try closing any apps you have opened in the background on your device when playing and see if that helps. If you’re still having any other issues, you can email our staff at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included, and our team would be glad to assist you.

Hey Ned…That’s what I mean, when I finish a battle, we have to wait a certain time to fight again? because every time I finish a fight and go back to find an opponent and I find it, the game freezes me and I have to restart and in that time I have already lost a creature

thanks for the reply

Hm… it never occured to me, that this might happen after trying to enter the next battle quite fast. If that’s actually the cause then I’ll just wait a little in the future. I just had a fight that I would’ve won, if I were present during the first round of the fight -.-

1 Like