Ludia Forums

Time for a 2.0 ranking survey

OK, we are now getting used to our top beloved dinos, so it’s time for a ranking survey. Warning: I’ve added a “Apex Tyrant” category… I guess you should use that one if you consider a dino way too powerful. Most dinos should still fall into high or low tyrant…

Category: Used to be High Tyrant in 1.14

• Entelemoth
  • Apex Tyrant
  • High Tyrant
  • Low Tyrant
  • NOT a Tyrant

0 voters

• Gemini Titan
  • Apex Tyrant
  • High Tyrant
  • Low Tyrant
  • NOT a Tyrant

0 voters

• Mammolania
  • Apex Tyrant
  • High Tyrant
  • Low Tyrant
  • NOT a Tyrant

0 voters

Category: Used to be Low Tyrant in 1.14

• Ardentismaxima
  • Apex Tyrant
  • High Tyrant
  • Low Tyrant
  • NOT a Tyrant

0 voters

• Erlidominus
  • Apex Tyrant
  • High Tyrant
  • Low Tyrant
  • NOT a Tyrant

0 voters

• Grypolith
  • Apex Tyrant
  • High Tyrant
  • Low Tyrant
  • NOT a Tyrant

0 voters

• Indominus Rex 2
  • Apex Tyrant
  • High Tyrant
  • Low Tyrant
  • NOT a Tyrant

0 voters

• Indoraptor Gen 2
  • Apex Tyrant
  • High Tyrant
  • Low Tyrant
  • NOT a Tyrant

0 voters

• Magnapyritor
  • Apex Tyrant
  • High Tyrant
  • Low Tyrant
  • NOT a Tyrant

0 voters

• Phorusaura
  • Apex Tyrant
  • High Tyrant
  • Low Tyrant
  • NOT a Tyrant

0 voters

• Quetzorion
  • Apex Tyrant
  • High Tyrant
  • Low Tyrant
  • NOT a Tyrant

0 voters

• Trykosaurus
  • Apex Tyrant
  • High Tyrant
  • Low Tyrant
  • NOT a Tyrant

0 voters

Category: May likely be a new tyrant (was high apex)

• Diorajasaur
  • Apex Tyrant
  • High Tyrant
  • Low Tyrant
  • NOT a Tyrant

0 voters

And sure enough, you likely have a few more candidates that would climb into the tyrant rank, so please say so.

You realise you’ve got creature as a vote option too right???

10 Likes

yep! Sorry, my first Poll… And guess what, yep, I voted first, saw my mistake, and sure enough, by the time I was done voting, the 5 minute delay to change a poll was over, so I cannot change it anymore… Well, now I know how to make them but it’s too late :slight_smile:

You’re all exagerrating, Maxima is no “apex tyrant”. Just high tyrant. She’s in fact weaker than 1.14 Moth and he was high tyrant

3 Likes

OK, after 100 votes, there’s still a few dinos that are almost 50-50 but it’s already starting to look solid, ie, not expecting major changes from now… image

3 Likes

For most players, Apex Tyrant is simply “cannot beat it with anything I’ve in my team, will have to make something just for that if I want to beat it…”

3 Likes

Oh yes she is

Fyi. You have a pic of Mammothermium not Lania

2 Likes

Thanks, corrected my mistake…

OK, we now have 50 voters, so it’s really shaping up already (though we have quite a few dinos with only a few % difference, so this may eventually change…

Lol Bowlcut Moth got trashed…hard. Its still got that Hi-Speed and PFS tho

Explain Why Erlidom is Low Tyrant?

Probably because there was an increase of dino able to remove dodge… Heck, even Tryko can!!! On top of that it can be slowed down, and then killed…

1 Like

Allow me to enlighten you. Its quite simple really. Its due to the fact that 70% of the creatures now have Resilient Strike, if not then 10% have SS/SV. It also struggles with the fact that it doesnt have Speed Decrease Immunity. In my eyes, it wont even be a Tyrant, at most Mid Apex

4 Likes

Any creatures to add to this list? So far those top 5 are the only ones I have boosted.

2 Likes

Well, Its Not Really. First of all, it has A Good Lethality than Most others dinos. Especially when you Can Impact and Rampage without delay

Lol its just Ludia’s excuse to nerf it with so much creatures having Resilient Strike. I guarantee you, atleast 75% of battles I set up Cloak, it just gets nulled by Maxima, Rixis, etc. It doesnt help that most I face has Immunity to Distraction, and its HP also leaves a lot be desired

Didn’t want to make the survey too long so only used the previous Tyrants from version 1.14 (and added one dino I was sure would be a tyrant now, and it’s currently high tyrant…)

Well, Mostly People use it For The Best Lethaliry as Possible

On top of being able to slow it, remove dodge, the best creature you would like to hit hard with Erli, often have instant shield… Honestly, I think somebody at Ludia hate anything that start with Erli, Erlikospyx included, so they had to nerf both to the ground!

Agreed. Also, there’s no way current magna, Dio and Orion are as strong as the 3 most OP dinos in the game last patch. Magna is not even significantly stronger If at all since the stat buffs came with an extra cooldown on null impact and 50% distraction resistance. Dio got an overhaul, and while It is for sure stronger than before in this meta, it’s only enough for low tyrant, It was high Apex before and this increase in strenght is nowhere near close previous Moth, gemini or lania. Orion sure got stronger as well, but even If It didn’t have the extra cooldown on null rampage i still wouldn’t see It as OP, It would be a good strong low tyrant. All of those 3 seem no higher than low tyrant.
Usually when something is considered too strong compared to all the other things in the game It gets the high tyrant position. Maxima and Tryko are certainly top dogs, but neither of them surpass the opness of the previous high tyrants, so they don’t deserve a higher position than that imo.

4 Likes