Ludia Forums

Time limit not relevant

It’s been bought up numerous times so I’m not sure anyone is listening to peoples grievances . The time limit is absolutely meaningless on the books, most specifically the Atlas of Adventure XP book. Running a single instance of a dungeon it’s used up and it’s worthless.
Running Lightfinger I managed to stack 9 hours of books which were useless in a fraction of that time.
I implore the developers to address this issue. It’s a nice addition to be able to win the books but make them useable for the entirety of the specified time limit. Keep up the great work @Keith @Ludia_Developers

2 Likes

Also, when the last Challenge you’re doing in the evening gives you two low rolls and a book, there’s no choice but to pick a low roll as the book would be wasted. While I love the option of getting books in challenges, they can be quite a letdown sometimes.

2 Likes

How about an option for storing books in your inventory - and being able use them at any point within the next say 24 hours or they disappear. There could even be a maximum at like 5, so Ludia doesn’t get too bent out of shape over it…

2 Likes

Get rid of the time factor period, except for the chest unlock one. Really, since the rewards off them are so low, why do we need a time limit to farm 1000 gold? When pulled at an inconvenient time, they would still be useful later.

1 Like

I really miss the Unlimited spell books. They really helped free players break through the Gold bottleneck. They incentivized grinding through the same old challenges for a long period of time and really made it worth the mind numbing repetition of challenge mode and now that gear is basically endless it doesn’t seem like unlimited whatever for an hour or 3 would be unbalanced.

I do like the idea of letting players choose when to activate a book and be able to store them till we have the time or convenience to use them to their already limited full capacity.

1 Like