Ludia Forums

Time Limit On PvP Arena Battles?

This battle was taking a very long time. I chewed down the “regenerates” and hoped to defeat at least one for my Daily Battle Incubator.
I’m okay :sweat_smile:
But I’m wondering if there is a time limit on how long a PvP battle should last.

1 Like

Because this “Time Out” happened during gameplay.
We were both actively battling in the arena.

(*Not a “Friendly Challenge”, quick screenshot)

Time limit is just shy of 12 minutes I believe. I also believe this is a bug as there should be NO time limit on a match where players are actively picking their moves. The error given of “you were inactive” is not accurate obviously.

It happens too easily if both teams run a couple Dig In/Regen dinos.

1 Like

Thank you, @cincydave99. It is all that I could think of. I appreciate your response!
I agree with you, there should not be a limit on how long it takes to defeat three creatures. The limits on choosing the creature and move are sufficient.

This could actually be an effecient trophy push deck… im sure anyone that runs team like this gets wins just by people getting bored and putting there phone down. If they happen to stick it out well you draw do to timeout so no trophy loss.

1 Like

Hmmm, now that you mention that, I’m not so sure anymore… but I think I lost trophies to this match. I screenshot it too fast to capture that part coming up. I was losing anyhow, though. :grimacing:

I wonder if they “won” because they were up 2-0… would make the strategy better.

1 Like

Wow, right, @Evicton. That’s a problem in its own. The opponent didn’t even defeat 3 creatures.

i asked this before here.
i saw time out a few times this year, and never got any official answer.

1 Like

There should be an official answer. I’m sorry :pensive:. Maybe, we’ll get one sooner than later. I have tried searching.

It’s silly they time the match out. But I’ll take that over 30 yawning in-game chat emoji’s any time :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Oh no @Poezzzie :rofl: I haven’t used the yawn emoji yet. I shall count myself blessed. I was more determined than bored.

1 Like