Ludia Forums

Time-out during battle

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: during a started match, it will kick you out of the battle, saying that the match timed out. Once I killed the app and relogged in, the match was still in progress.

Area is was found in: Aviary

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Just play battle
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: twice for the same battle

What type of device are you using: iPhone XR

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

As a side note, your stat boost system is totally broken. I can’t see how people could boost speed to high tiers for multiple creatures. Supposedly after the reset last time people could have only so little speed boosts.

Hey Alvegis, please reach out to our support team here at support+alive@ludia.com with your support key, and our team can take a look.

It just happened again yesterday.

My new problem is that I was kept putting in match with people with 500 trophies than I do. I am at around 4750 trophies, and 5200 trophies people are another tier.

I am just too frustrated with your game that I don’t care to resolve it anymore. Since the stat boost update is out, the game ecology is ruined. I hope you cash out enough before it goes down.