Ludia Forums

Time to address the Issue

There is a issue in the game where the game keeps crashing and/or freezing. This may not be the issues for some players but has been an issue for most players today. This issue most likely came from the recent update. Many players have lost matches due to these bugs. I contacted the Ludia Support Team and they claim it could be an issue on my end. While this could be true, it has impacted many players so it is most likely not a hardware issue.

I have been playing the Omega 09 battles and many times when I do 10,000+ damage the game crashes right before the battle ends. Therefore I do not receive the DNA I would get for a certain amount of damage given.

Considering that it has impacted many players and it could be and issue out of the control of Ludia themselves. I understand that many may be mad or upset but Ludia you need to address the issue that their is a potential bug in the game.

13 Likes

I would also like to note that the Ludia Support Team has been very kind and helpful in trying to resolve the issue but are unable to. Please do not be rude to Ludia as I am sure they will fix this soon.

5 Likes

Also, yeah there is definitely a bug

2 Likes

It’s really annoying!!!
Edit: So I have more info. It tends to kick you out when you get loyalty points of a pack! @Keith @Ned

3 Likes

I cannot even play the game because it’s that bad.

8 Likes

Yeah, the game is literally unplayable and I have started to run out of patience. And it seems ludia isn’t acknowledging the problem because most people don’t have it and so they are dooming the rest of us.

7 Likes

Not just crashing matches but I’ve been frozen at 294 trophies for the Tournament. When I try to move ahead then the dinos I use aren’t in cooldown at all, and then a match later it disconnects. When I login again it’s at 294. I cannot move beyond it.

8 Likes

I had a few crashes directly after tournament battles but I still got my trophies/prize but now I can’t even open the game. Literally impossible to play. Just another weekend tackling Ludia’s problems :tipping_hand_man:t2:

3 Likes

Once you reopen the game you might not like what you see, hopefully this bug of your score being partially reset doesn’t affect you but don’t be surprised if it does.

1 Like

I managed to get back in and thankfully, it was fine. I did one more battle and crashed as it finished, attempted another and it crashed before I even made my first move.

2 Likes

Can someone please HELP ME !!!

My game keeps crashing and resetting my progress, to the point that I can’t do anything !!! I can’t fight in the events nor tournament.

2 Likes

That’s the problem. Everyone is having a plethora of different issues in the game and no one has a solution.

3 Likes

Glad to know it’s not me. It started last night and every time I open the game it friggin crashes. It Used to just crash the first time I opened it on a given day but starting last night I can’t even get anything done. Ludia totally needs to fix this now.

1 Like

Hi all,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, if you have not already could you please contact support+jurassicworld@ludia.com with as many details as possible including your support key. Note if you already created an in-game ticket you do not need to send a mail.

2 Likes

Sending a mail is said and done… But if this isn’t too much to ask, why does Ludia not test for bugs and glitches before rolling out updates? This isn’t the first time an update has brought glitches with it. I’m surprised they have not observed this pattern yet.

2 Likes

I agree with you. But from a developer standpoint it is not always possible to identify every potential issue that could arise. I know this cause I use to make a few apps.

3 Likes

I’m not disagreeing, of course we can’t expect perfection in every corner… However why are the bugs so widespread and have such a damaging impact? A few here and there are still fine but bugs like these are just way too frustrating.

3 Likes

I understand having bugs on updates, there may have been 10 bugs and they may have fixed 8 but 2 may have slipped pass
From what I have seen from the fourm ludia is usually shift in dealing with impactful bugs, (wrong tournament reward is a problem but the correct tournament creature was given within an hour so that wasn’t much of a problem)

But stuff like this were many people are totally unable to play for over 24 hrs but still no fix in sight is kinda absurd.

4 Likes

I emailed Ludia support with all the problems I found in my game and a few other problems I knew of. Hopefully they read my email can can fix the issues soon.

2 Likes

Sent my support email too. Anticipating another ‘we’re sorry, have 1000 loyalty points’ type situation once again.

5 Likes