Ludia Forums

Time to address the Issue

Whoa 5 bucks? That’s bit of a big expectation my good sir! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Instead:

“Thanks for the patience. Now you can log into the game and now you are kicked out only for 5 times a day! Enjoy!”

4 Likes

I really hope that’s not true but that’s what probably will happen.

2 Likes

My games even more messed up now. Guess this is the new game.

3 Likes

For my lost pack n people’s lost work it will be around 10 bucks

1 Like

I just got a reply from one of the support people and he said that it might take some time before a solution is found and implemented. So basically it seems its going to take some time.

3 Likes

Hopefully before the brachi tourney cause I would like to get that

3 Likes

So I just got this pack from the in game news thing. I think it was for a event mess up or maybe some compensation.

4 Likes

This is happening to me too. Sometimes the game would straight up crash and close, usually after receiving something like VIP points or a dinosaur out of the creation lab. But after a battle the game ALWAYS says “connection to server lost” haven’t had a battle without displaying the message since the update. I have to close the game and reopen, but thankfully they still give my DNA from winning the match. It’s not unplayable but very annoying.

Also, I haven’t tried any pvp matches yet, i’m afraid since its online it may crash and not give my reward during normal pvp match. I also haven’t tried in the tournament either, I fear that the tournament may just crash and revert the whole battle to when I first tried and therefore stopping me from progressing entirely. I hope that it gets fixed before the new tournament, I guess we will have to hope.

2 Likes

This is happening to me too and so frequently, it’s becoming untenable :slightly_frowning_face: no other app on my device exhibits this behaviour.

Amusingly, if I try to accept the apology pack from my mailbox, the game crashes :neutral_face:

Really hoping Ludia can get to the bottom of this one as it’s fairly epidemic from what I’m reading on the forums…

3 Likes

It is very annoying can’t even play the game at this point

5 Likes

I think this is probably an issue on your end. Try fighting enemies with less than 10,000 health.

It’s not me. That’s why there is like 12 different threads of issues people have. Also it’s a problem with the game software.

3 Likes

It crashes during battles.

And it crashes when you open the game.

2 Likes

Since yesterday the game has become completely unplayable for me. It crashes when I open, then crashes again, until eventually it stays open. I do some stuff, go to collect rewards like daily missions, it crashes. Then crashes again. And again. And again. Then stays open. I go fuse something. It crashes. Reopen. Crashes. Thanks for everything, Ludia, I enjoyed this game. Time to move on.

3 Likes

@Keith did tell us that they’re working on fixes.

Might take a while but they’ll get the game up and running :+1:t4:

4 Likes

We all are having the same frustration as you mister. Let’s just hold it together for a few more days. I assumed you dedicated time an effort into this as we did, so let’s wait an and see just a little longer shall we? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve seen that the Pentagon has shown some information about UFOs, i think that Ludia is facing some alien’s technology​:sweat_smile:, at this point is better to laugh :sleepy::joy:

3 Likes

ATTENTION: The game is fixed now!

2 Likes

Applied the update and from my perspective, things appear to be much, much better!

Relieved! :slightly_smiling_face: