Ludia Forums

Time to see if the community's views have changed: Poll

Remember Rebalancing polls: The High Tyrants? While the information gathered there wasn’t necessarily well-received, it definitely told us quite a bit about the community itself.
So I’m going rerun some of them to see if anything has changed.

Of course, there have been changes to the game since then, but the one creature that hasn’t changed is one of the most controversial: Geminititan.

So that’s the one we’re focussing on this time, with some more polls just because.

I also kindly ask anyone who does not have experience with the creatures we’re talking about to refrain from voting. Of course, you can still share your opinions below though.

Voters will not be public this time.

• Geminititan deserves a nerf
  • Geminititan does not deserve a nerf

0 voters

• Entelomoth deserves a nerf
  • Entelomoth does not deserve a nerf

0 voters

• Procerathomimus deserves a nerf
  • Procerathomimus does not deserve a nerf

0 voters

• Indominus rex G2 deserves a nerf
  • Indominus rex G2 does not deserve a nerf

0 voters

• Phorusaura deserves a nerf
  • Phorusaura does not deserve a nerf

0 voters

And a few more just for fun,

• Miragaia deserves a nerf
  • Miragaia does not deserve a nerf

0 voters

• Allosaurus G2 deserves a nerf
  • Allosaurus G2 does not deserve a nerf

0 voters

• Marsupial Lion deserves a nerf
  • Marsupial Lion does not deserve a nerf

0 voters

• Woolly Mammoth deserves a nerf
  • Woolly Mammoth does not deserve a nerf

0 voters

Don’t worry about Ludia taking these too seriously. It’s illogical imo.

Happy voting.

2 Likes

Personally, one of my opinions has changed. At first I was indecisive about Indominus rex G2, but now I think lore or no lore, it needs more counters.
Especially since Brontolasmus lost Definite Rampage, which was nerfed anyway.
As things are, nerfing Indominus rex G2 seems logical.

Indoraptor G2 isn’t as much of a problem. I’d still remove the speed buff from CS though.

4 Likes

Don’t you dare change my Miri.

They’re just polls. They can’t hurt you.

tenor(1)

1 Like

Yes for Gem Moth Mira and Yoshi, no for everything else.

1 Like

Mira is too op for common. Especially in common tournament

1 Like

Yes, nerf for moth and gem, no for everything else

A definitive yes for Procerat and Entelomoth.
Procerat should not be so much better than Monomimus and a lot of legendaries, and Entelomoth should not be so much stronger than Mammolania.
I say yes for Indom G2 as well simply because it has less counters, and is quite a bit stronger than it’s legendary counterpart.
Gemini should probably should get a nerf too but in almost every matchup it’s left with relatively low health, and is easily set up on, plus Diplodocus reasons.
Everything else is fine as is, although Miragaia could maybe do with a minimal damage nerf.

Then they should buff monomimus

2 Likes

Shielding strike, decelerating strike, minimal counter attack :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

And 2000 attack

You can give more options next time. Like “small nerf”, “nerf”, “fine now”, “small buff”, “buff”. There’s a big difference between “small nerf” and “nerf” tbh

6 Likes

I think small tweaks should be made to marsupial lion, gemini, and moth.

Sadly, it seems that majority cares about upper arenas balancing but not about lower arenas and tournaments. In my opinion, when same 3 creatures are used on every single epic nonhybrid skill tournament then something’s wrong.

1 Like

I forgot to mention “rework” option. “Rework” is a big change in creature’s moveset, however not clear nerf or buff

Technically, there isn’t. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the community views every kind of nerf as crippling. It’s probably why so many are hostile to nerfs in general. In my last poll, I specified that nerf does not equal Monomimus treatment, but I suppose not everyone gets the message.

I personally think it’s time to look at the Dino before the initial launch so we don’t have to call for nerfs or counters.

Mira is a prime example, a ridiculously op Dino that is given away like candy at a sweet fair. For a common to have the power, health, a regen and decel like that is plain daft and bound to cause consternation.
So when the player who is consistently beaten by it sees a what might beat it, they will look to buy their way in and boost it to compete.
Clever marketing by Ludia.

Same applies to all op dinos. They are Ludia’s way to encourage trips to the store to boost up your team to counter them.
Failing that we would all build them up and every single match up would be the same in every arena! Being in lower Library and lower Aviary that sounds familiar! Then it’s just about who’s put the most boosts on their Dino isn’t it?

Whenever Ludia nerf a Dino they make it no longer useful.
The rat, Monostegotops, Smilo, Monomimus, Trago, ect…all being examples of their sheer inability to balance a Dino. It’s all or nothing with them, so I don’t call for any nerfs by Ludia ever again.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Kinda surprised how many people don’t want Geminititan to be nerfed.

1 Like