Timeline for Scorpius Gen 3

I am also working on Scorpius Rex Gen 3, and it’s officially begun.

First fuse…! Of course

By the way this is completely different from @Jurassic_Fury Scorpius Gen 3 project.

11 Likes

Continuing with this, I got a 50 for the second fuse!

Hope I stay lucky with this!

8 Likes

good luck on unlocking the horned scorpion!

4 Likes

horned scorpion, XD lol

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll try my best by fusing and by getting carno DNA.

1 Like

Third fuse was a 20. This is going to be a long one.

3 Likes

overall, it will take around 2500 SR2 dna and 6500 Gorgo dna … Gorgo is one of the most common dinos around and as long as you’re in zone 4, mono dna is super common or you can ask for donations. Carno Fridays helps a lot with that dna, so all in all, it’s not a super difficult unique to unlock. SR3 is essential on pretty much any team these days so get it done and make them bleed

2 Likes

Fourth fuse…

Great. Another 10

3 Likes

Next fuse was a bit more better

5 Likes

Next fuse. 100 left

4 Likes

Next two fuses, getting close.

3 Likes

Do you mean the thread? If that’s the case then it is to show the progress made while unlocking a creature. In this case @RaptorJay06 shows his fuses and progress from starting work on till getting the unlock for Scorpius Gen 3.

1 Like

Seventh fuse… so close…

3 Likes

So close. I already got mine at 22. But I highly recommend putting it on your team. Even at low levels it can still hold its own.

1 Like

I will be putting this on my team. It will replace alloraptor.

1 Like

8th fuse… I’m sick of this nonsense and tens.

Because of this I will be waiting until I have 400 Scorpius Gen 2 DNA and 1000 Gorgo DNA, so it may be a while before I post on this again.

3 Likes

It’s is finally done.

Thank you to everyone for being on this journey, and big thank you to everyone in my alliance for donating.

3 Likes

Congrats on the unlock

1 Like