Ludia Forums

Tiny Gorgotrebax Vs Ceramagnus!

I got to play with a Gorgotrebax today and it wasn’t actually the 2 people in the same alliance. From what I was told, my theory on how it was unlocked was actually wrong, it actually included involvement from Ludia apparently. So thank you for the Gorgotrebax @MINMI :grin:https://youtu.be/AoVZQhXZIa4

4 Likes

Someone has collected all dino in the game allready?

1 Like

I expected it to be much bigger, but still cool

2 Likes

It’s a gorgonopsid that’s why it’s small

Or it’s small because other dino in the team is gigantic

2 Likes

actually gorgotrebax is the only apex they have, because they got bored with other apex raids(also had something to do with ludia involvement)

1 Like

what so they have unlock gorgotrebax but not the other 3 apexes

2 Likes

Yes, although it would be cool if it was an abnormally large one

1 Like

imagine all 4 apexes vs a random apex in the game

2 Likes

Haha, you’ll be happy to know what I have in store next week then. :smirk:

2 Likes

what is it?

1 Like

all 4 apexes vs 1 apex boss?

1 Like

Can’t wait! Your videos are always entertaining

1 Like

yep :smiley:

1 Like

you got me curious about this “Ludia Involvement”
but you probably aren’t gonna spill the beans.

7 Likes

@MINMI can if they want to, I don’t want to accidentally say something I shouldn’t lol.

that’s fair.

3 Likes

I wonder how fair all this involvement is.

It’s quite interesting that some players got to unlock Mortem earlier than others by half the time needed. Some players even have the last Apex when others need another 8 weeks despite playing the same amount.

Mortem is the best case for how Ludia screwed the Apex system up. My own Mortem will always be 1.level behind others who had the “♧luck” in the first 5 weeks. Meaning I had to wait 10 weeks more before having my own Mortem viable and probably have to bench it soon when the lvl 29s and even 30s come out.

3 Likes

@minmi told me as well, It’s a personal thing. I think I am the first to have been told about this by minmi

Because of loopholes, they can get DNA twice a week

1 Like