Tip text bug

Hi not a big deal but annoying my games tip texts are bugging by being unreadable while loading. The bug started after last patch can I fix it? And how about The AR proplem? Why doesn’t it work on my Huawei honor 9 with android 8.0?

Hey Thesoulcollctr, I understand that having buggy text can be very annoying. I’m not quite sure what might be causing the text problem for you, but could you please try these troubleshooting steps?

1. Do not run any other applications in the background while using Jurassic World Alive.
  2. If you are on a WiFi connection, select your device settings > WiFi, and then tap your network to forget it. Then reconnect to your WiFi network.
  3. Please go to your device’s Settings, and turn off your data connection. Then, turn your connection back on.
    Doing this may stabilize your connection.
  4. Force close the app and then immediately relaunch.

It is also recommended that you are on a stable connection before launching the game and to not switch connections when playing the game because that could cause a problem with loading.

If the issue persists, could you please email our team with as much information as you can and a screenshot of the text issue you are having? You can email them here at support+forums@ludia.com, and it will be helpful if you can include your Support Key in the email.

I’m also sorry to hear about the AR issue. Unfortunately, the AR compatibility for Android devices is decided by Google. I understand that it is disappointing not to be able to experience the game with AR.

For more information on which AR compatibility, you can visit our FAQ here: