Tips for Velociraptor DNA?

So I have my Velociraptor up to level 13. When I looked to see how much DNA I needed to level it up once more, I got a bit frustrated. Seeing players with fairly high-level Velociraptors, I must ask this: are there any good ways of obtaining lots of Velociraptor DNA without spending any money?

Although I am a “paid” VIP player, that means I got 33% more battery for shooting, but here’s some suggest.

V-raptor is one of the most easiest hunting targets in the wild, and there’s lots of V-raptors at night.
V-raptor, Stegosaurus and Numdasuchus all moves slow compare to other creatures, and their target spot only slightly change after every time you hit.
Just need more practice, and you can gain average 150+ DNA for them.

(This is my best score, I get average 200+ DNA for each V-raptor)

…Why do they even hide my post 3 times in this thread? :rage:
This doesn’t make any sense.
I am lv14 & subscribe for 33% more battery, but here’s my suggestion.

V-raptor is one of the easiest hunting targets in the wild, and there’s lots of V-raptors at night.
V-raptor, Stegosaurus and Numdasuchus all moves slower compare to other creatures, and their target spot only slightly change after every time you hit.
Just need more practice, and you can gain average 150+ DNA for them.

(This is my best score, I get average 200+ DNA for each V-raptor)

You will see more velociraptor at night, and velociraptor usually spawn near post office, thus see in your neighborhood where the post office is and program a hunting session there at night.

I don’t really know why normal posts are hiding, I also sent a message to a moderator to know if I broke any rule (and then, which one). No response. After some minutes, my posts have been reviewed and displayed… Just wait a little bit and then you will see them. :+1:

Night time bike rides. I rode around my neighborhood for 4 hours one night and collected 8,000 DNA. I’ve done a few velociraptor only hunts. It helps to just focus on Velociraptor and maybe grab Rares and epics if you stumble across them.

If you use a certain amount of letters, it’s automatically hidden. And the more you spam, the more might be hidden in the future. XD

And V-Raptor is sooo common at night, pretty much every Drop around me got one. Easy 20-50 V-Raptors (4k - 8k DNA) if you go for a long late night hunt.

easiest way to get velociraptor dna. play at night. they the most common dino in game at night. all over.

I can open it at night and have about 14 velos over a few blocks.

You can literally find these things in huge Dino orgys at night in residential. Collected 7.4k dna last night. Culminates really quickly, very common like majungasaurus

Dino orgys Hahahaha :joy:

Yeah, the v-raptors are THICK around my block tonight. I probably hit 10 already, since they started popping up.

Once they get to lvl 15, the evolution cost rises dramatically. Bank that coin!

Collect darts…:white_check_mark: residential raptor dna murdering massacre at night :white_check_mark: Piss people off with a long saved pounce late in battle when you get home :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::ok_hand:t2::sunglasses:

Also, while collecting at night, turn off the game music and pump some 90’s drum n’ bass. The velociraptor sounds go amazing with the music.

In my city i grind arown 6,7k raptor in 3 hour at night, they are everywhere