Ludia Forums

Tips on Improving my lineup

I would like to improve my lineup
Here is my roster:

Screenshot_20210713-161236_Jurassic World
My hatchery and market:

The hybrid I can make is the unaysaurus hybrid

2 Likes

Focus on getting more lvl 40 legendaries and work towards lvl 30 tournament legendaries.
Get stuff like tapejalo, stego and ankylodocus and get more lvl 20s of those and slowly work your way towards them at lvl 21. Get more diplosuchus.

2 Likes

And also how many more times can I lvl my diplosuchus?

1 Like

One to 2 more times I think

1 Like

Thanks!!! when I can should I also get spinotasuchus or would that ruin my lineup?

1 Like

At the moment, spinotasuchus, monostegotops and tapejalocephalus are a bit too good for your lineup at lvl 1. Once you get to that lvl 30 tournament legendaries, start working on them. Do modded for rajastega, spinoraptor, shunosaurus and suchomimus. Get enough copies for stego, spino and tape for a lvl 40

1 Like

Your lineup is very similar to mine (maybe I’m 1-2 weeks ahead of you). So I think you can take my lineup as a basis for your upcoming lineup. You should have a lot of Euoplocephalus S-DNA by now since it was there for months before the update (I’m assuming we have started to this game at a similar time).

I would advise you to fuse your Spinoraptors and Tapejalosauruses, feed your Diplosuchus to level 10 and get as many Tapejalocephaluses as possible.

Also feed that Ostafrikasaurus to level 40 since you don’t have enough Tyrannosauruses and wait for a Mastodonsaurus pack to get a level 20 one. Do not worry about your level 10 Apatosaurus, it has so much health that it will work perfectly fine with level 20 VIP-level 30 tournament creature ferocity. I will wait for a Prestosuchus, a Wuerhosaurus and an Acrocanthosaurus or a Concavenator pack.

1 Like

I already had a max trex I just fuse it for indominus

1 Like

I mentioned about Tyrannosaurus only because it is so easy to get for everyone. It isn’t any special any level 40 legendary carnivore will be an okay addition :D.

Except Suchomimus since it has a very low attack stat.

1 Like

So is a lvl 10 diplosuchus good for my lineup?

1 Like

I would keep it at level 6 for now. It is very easy to get and has a low cooldown for its stats. It should help a lot.

1 Like

Yeah right nows its level 6 and its already higher than pteranodon but I do know that his lvl 40 stats arent that good But he has amazing stats at lvl 1 - 10

1 Like

We have a loong way to go to before worrying about its level 40 stats :D. And since all super hybrids have their own resources, all of them are worth raising in my opinion.

Also its stats should be only slightly higher than your Pteranodons so it won’t unbalance your lineup for sure.

1 Like