Titanoboa is a desing masterpiece!

We players tent to outrage pretty fast, so i thought it would be a good time to breath in and out… Done?

Alright now look at Titanoboa and ask yourself: “why dont we get more such beautiful desinged creatures”

It looks, move and behaves exactly like i imagine a big ol snake has to.
The slowing impact animation is just glorious!!
Even if the danger noodle dies, she looks awesome with her curly wurrly dieing animation.

Good job ludia. Give the people who worked on the snake a raise. We need more simple and still great desings like Boa. (Not like turtle kitty or nightmare creation thaly).

16 Likes

Weird hybrid kitty and Thylacotator need some love too. Lol :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

A lot of the new battle animations recently are on point!
Especially the snake’s battle animations, the lunge, the squeeze, and the flopping spasm noodle.
Now if only it wasn’t so hard to dart… lol.

5 Likes

I love the constricting animation. Top notch!

Well agree with you on this point:They did good job on his creation

Now,i would like less exclusivity but more “free” content we can atleast use…

5 Likes

Which kitty? Noggin or Psoriasis? Lol

2 Likes

I agree. Right now they have been on point! Carboceratops, alloraptor, dilophoboa. Very beautiful designs 10/10. Now I’m hoping they continue it with carbotops and alloraptor uniques.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

I have to apologize for not having proper nicknames for all my creatures. I think I use weird hybrid kitty for both Smilocephalosaurus and Smilonemys. My above comment was about Smilonemys specifically. :slightly_smiling_face: I should call them “Thing 1” and “Thing 2” like in the Dr Seuss books. Lol :wink::leopard::smile_cat:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: it is just a thing I do

1 Like

I still think to this day that the art designer in charge of Smiloceph knew they were getting fired and launched that model in spite lol

2 Likes

I agree the epic snake is gorgeous. But I don’t like the rare one much.

Another one to point is megaloceros. So beautiful and majestic!

Gaahhhh! Not another smiloceph design hater! Ughhhhh

The design and animation teams are awesome and frankly the best bit of the game. Dont think there has ever been any major criticism of them, but certainly not enough praise.

Except Frankenkitty. That thing is an abomination.

1 Like

Ohh no no no my friend

images and videos please? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

since epic titanoboa was not de-extincted here yet.
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

if it didn’t have that weird snout/muzzle beak i’d like it more. That’s the only thing i can’t look past. it looks a bit ridiculous.

I got to use my epic snake in the tournament. She legitimately scares me in this pose, but at the same time she looks amazing. The animation was fun to watch.

Screenshot_20200209-183040_JW Alive

2 Likes

That nose really does look weird! Lol :laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How about Voldemort?

Lordvoldemort

1 Like