Ludia Forums

Titanorus Abilities and data!

IMG_20201006_185428

It is about 12 meters long and 15 meters high !!! It is a sauropod that lives in pairs, unlike what is expected of other sauropods. Furthermore, this animal is monogamous and when it loses its companion, it does not look for another. It is a huge and peaceful animal that travels in search of food, it has a thick neck, supported by powerful muscles that allow it to use it to hit other conspecifics when looking for a mate. This creature inhabits tropical areas where it can find food in abundance.

4 Likes

This looks like an interesting hybrid. Another Noodle neck for the squad. I would add something like Group Decelerating Impact as a fourth option. The description is a peculiar one, but its kinda cute at the same time. Overall, very nice.

2 Likes

Thanks friend!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem. Just putting my thoughts down in the chat. I would like to have this in the game, as it would be the only sauropod above Epic with Devastation. I think there are only 5 maybe 6 creatures with devastation, and I think only one is above Epics, which is Carbotoceratops.

Also, the dinos head looks like Thanos.

2 Likes

haha you’re right, in fact in his unique hybrid he took inspiration a little from the color of the iron man suit. I’m serious haha

2 Likes

Now that’s funny. I like how this is going.
New Hybrids being balanced: I am inevitable
Making them OP or underpowered: And I am Ludia

2 Likes

Hahahaha!! Yes it is. Just watch This meme that somebody of a Group make to him xD

7 Likes

Cunning Creatures when someone pulls this out: My time has Come.

I took a look back and the health is a bit weird. Is it supposed to be 5984? That is a bit much. I would make it around 5600, as that would make it more than Sonorasaurus, but a bit less than Giraffatitan.

2 Likes

“I guess it’s over” hahah

1 Like

Shouldn’t it have another move? I believe legendaries have 4 moves, not just 3.

2 Likes

I Guess thats true! Jaja

I have updated the skills list

1 Like

Alright. I like the GDS, it would likely be very helpful in raids as a tank/damage.

2 Likes

it kind of looks like a purple giraffatitan

AHH! did someone paint giraffatitan?

2 Likes