Ludia Forums

(Title Edit)(Poll) For those of you who despise the OP creatures in this game

Im working on an artwork, featuring the death of our beloved Indo G2. So, it is kinda similar to the OG Indo’s death, but I wanted to change it up. So-

Mod edit - content warning.

Here’s the initial sketch. Hope you like it!..

But the grin still remains

19 Likes

I’ll post the final piece once I’m finished

2 Likes

Lighter things have been censored. Good luck on keeping this post unflagged.

Nice job.

7 Likes

Thanks!
Yeah, was a bit worried about that… But really the only problem is the gore, so I’ll not add too much of that to the version I’ll post here and then make my own version more bloody :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

5 Likes

tenor
:grin:

2 Likes

Make him suffer :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

*Her not him.:blush:
But yess, I’m gonna

2 Likes

What has Indo gen 2 ever done to you? I would probably do that but to grypo (not my own). That thing is a torture machine

Let’s see.
Made me rage quit the battle, made me throw my phone, made me swear (which I avoid doing), forced me to actually have it in the team eventough I hate it, and just the fact that it’s a counterpart of Indoraptor, a dino which I really like.

7 Likes

This forum has rules which I would break if I told you about that :joy:

3 Likes

Btw what Grypo? The bird, the croc or the master croc?

Grypo is far more annoying. Indo gen 2 is counterable. Grypolyth can literally swap in and out with fodder and regen and regen again. I’ve had it where my opponent had a 20 hp grypo but with this tactic they got it back to full health

I hope you’re joking :joy:

Cough Thor, Tryko, Dioraj Cough cough

1 Like

This is a bit dark.

Thank you very much for these 10 seconds of absolute peace watching your drawing.

If you also made another one for Yoshi, my happiness would be absolute!

Sometimes I dream of a game without Yoshi and Indo2, going back to enjoying the arena and tournaments, like in the old days, enjoying the game … dreaming is free

5 Likes

Well we’re talking about dinosaurs here. They’re supposed to be scary, not treated like a cute cat.
And I think every death in the Jurassic park/World franchise is dark, (consider Zara’s death of being eaten alive, digested by stomach acids, ALIVE).
So I think it’s appropriate.

Im thinking about it. :smiling_imp:
And maybe one for Phorusaura.

1 Like

This puts a smile on my face

(Despite me also using indoraptor gen 2)

3 Likes