Ludia Forums

TMNT Tournament Crashes Constantly

Hi guys. For the past week Tournament keeps crashing in the character selection screen. This isn’t just happening to me. Numerous posters on Facebook are reporting the same issue. I contacted support, but they seem very slow to respond. Please, this is a game-breaking issue and deserves urgent attention.

TMNT Legends Tournament Crashes Constantly

Hi William2, thank you for writing in and I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you. Our team are indeed aware of the issue and they are working on fixing it as soon as possible. In the meantime, since you have already contacted our support, please kindly refrain from updating your ticket! In this way, it will maintain its position in the queue. Thank you for your patience!

Hi Ren

Thanks for your reply. I do hope your team manages to resolve it. The
game doesn’t crash every time, but it happens frequently enough to be
seriously aggravating. Last week the Tournament rolled over about two
hours late, as well as the weekly challenges. I don’t know if this
delayed implementation has anything to do with the current problem but
I just thought I would mention it anyway.

Kind regards
Will

Hi guys. For the past week Tournament keeps crashing in the character selection screen. This isn’t just happening to me. Numerous posters on Facebook are reporting the same issue. I contacted support, but they seem very slow to respond. Please, this is a game-breaking issue and deserves urgent attention.

Just wanted to say this is still an issue. Out of my last 20+ tournament matches, I’ve crashed at least 18+ times at either the character select screen, or 1 second into the battle.

This forced a reboot , my characters to be on cooldown, and no battle taking place, so no progress being made.