Ludia Forums

To be a Youtuber

But even with boosting an Alangasaurus to 240%, a high amount considering I’m a non-VIP, every 30 minutes gaining 1 million, it’s still very unconsistent. Any tips? Do I just coin boost every paddock would that help?

1 Like

If you have Tupu the flyer legendary you should go for him lvl 40 300% around there 540k coins and then just make more of him get them during the discount time to save dna go for high earning coin dinos that way you don’t rely on just one or two dinos

2 Likes

360% but don’t have many clock towers around as you can see in one hour pretty good coins plus helps in tourneys and code 19 get good dna and sdna

2 Likes

720% only 8 laby lvl 40 coin trap plus alang and slowly building more Dinos that produce good coin for I can do more mod fights and trade harbor trades

2 Likes

I will have an update for the lineup in the not to distant future.

4 Likes

I loved your statistic session and would love to see a sequel. But maybe it was just us two who liked it. :wink:

5 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

He should really look into the forums bc he could honestly learn a few things about to approach his battles and well other things too like trade harbor

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

This is my latest video HENODUS MAX LEVEL 40 - Jurassic World The Game - YouTube

1 Like
1 Like

Watch My TSINTAOSAURUS Max Level RAINBOW DINO TSINTAOSAURUS Max Level|| Jurassic World The Game - YouTube