Ludia Forums

To those affected by the weather this week

If you must go dino hunting please be warm and stay safe. Many of us will be getting hit hard by a polar vortex this week, myself included.
I’m mainly looking at you Chicago. -50°F is not safe dino hunting weather.

Remember to bring all furry friends inside and to those that have to stay in a barn, make sure they stay warm too.

24 Likes

This :raised_hands:t4:

My canine hunting companion has a winter coat for just this reason :sweat_smile: but I feel so bad for the dogs who’s owners leave them outside :no_good_man:t4:

5 Likes

Definitely not pleasant.

5 Likes

My German shepherd loves this cold weather, but my dutch Shepherd mix doesn’t have a thick coat like him. Our times outside is mostly potty breaks and when they come with me to make sure my chickens are staying warm.

We had a cold snap last week too where it was in the single digits. So many people left their dogs and cats outside. Law enforcement was arresting or giving tickets to anyone they found doing something so irresponsible.

4 Likes

Yeah im may be skipping that 5 step strike due to weather…

1 Like

Sweden :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That looks awesome. I just want to jump in all that snow.

Central Illinois here. Really cold and my husky doesn’t want to come inside. Then again is a stubborn husky.

5 Likes

Sounds like a Husky. My German shepherd almost needs to be drug inside.

My work place sent out an email here at the end of the day, we can work from home Wednesday because of the cold. :smiley_cat: It’s going to be nice to work from home during working hours for once rather than after hours in meetings with a China supplier or customer or on a weekend to catch up. I’m hoping for Thursday also as Thursday morning is suppose to get down to -28. I bet it will be warmer at the north pole.

3 Likes

Finally convinced her inside is where to be.

9 Likes

Someone doesn’t look spoiled.

They closed school here in Minnesota tomorrow and Wed which I can’t remember ever happening. My punky loves to go hunting with me, but I warm the car up first and she has her blanket. I miss going out somewhere and walking a lot! Just got in from snow blowing so the hubby can get our semi to the house. Gotta take good care of our loved ones.

2 Likes

She is beautiful!

2 Likes

We put our goat in with the ducks tonight to stay warm. :goat::duck::+1:#farmlife

1 Like

Goataduckosaurus hybrid :scream:

3 Likes

What about a Leonberger, they love snow…

4 Likes

Big fluffy pupper.

1 Like

I see where u get ur profile pic now!

1 Like

Its my derp. Lol

4 Likes