Toast the Carnotaurus

You’re familiar with TheGamingBeaver right? For anyone who dosen’t know, GamingBeaver is a dinosaur game youtuber who makes videos, his channnel is very known for his JW: TG Videos, ARK Videos, UEBS Videos and JWE Videos, one user nicknamed his JW: TG series The Beaver Podcast (I think) and since Beaver is a JW: TG Content Creator I thought it would be a good idea to add Toast the Carnotaurus but if Ludia won’t add Toast, Ludia should at least add a statue for Toast the Carno as Beaver spent alot of money in the game so does anyone agree with my idea?

6 Likes

I agree with the statue idea. If they were to add another carnotaurus I would prefer a Gen 2, or at least toro, from camp Cretaceous

3 Likes

I think James aka Beaver playing on PC with emulator… Which is against the rules /ToS. But i like his attitude anyway.

2 Likes
1 Like

He plays on his iPad, not on PC.

6 Likes

Eh, his videos don’t really get that many views, so I don’t think he’s that influential.

If it’s a decoration, I won’t really care. No to a unique dino though.

4 Likes

Excuse me?
He’s literally the biggest dinosaur YouTuber in the world

3 Likes

The biggest is not always the best. I know for our game at least one person who did a lot videos with much more substance.

7 Likes

Substance?

Substance!

6 Likes

What is that supposed to mean? Do you mean subscribers? Or like content?

Content, information, insight, explanation, hints
…substance.

7 Likes

Ah, ok… make sense now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

No, hes the most well known dinosaur youtuber out there. I actually have been watching since the Jp days. He blew up around Fallen Kingdom

1 Like

But he’s not a knowledgeable player in the game. Maybe he’s spread too thin or maybe he just doesn’t put in the effort to learn the Game, but he is very much a casual player. Lots of his information is either outdated or just flatout wrong. If you want to call him entertaining, that’s fair. But when it comes to being informative and substantive, he’s lacking.

8 Likes

For this game, yes. But when it comes to speaking about anything else jurassic related he’s quite often quoted. But hes definitely an extremely casual jwtg player

1 Like

But we’re talking about him in context of this Game…

4 Likes

I have no idea what Toast the Carnotaurus means.
But I’m down for a statue.

:bread:

3 Likes

I looked up Dinosaur games, and he only had 3 videos pop up, all of which were over a year old. At 3.5 million subs, his videos don’t get over 300k, even 200k views. That’s an extremely low ratio of views to subs, so he’s hardly the biggest.

Both @Andy_wan_kenobi and @Tommi put it best though. He’s not necessarily bad, he’s just not the best.

The first part is subjective, the second part, he mostly has a few video’s with massive hits, then back down to low view counts.

4 Likes

He is the only Promoter of this game that has more than 1M.
He also been supporting the game for 6 years, without hacking.
500+ episode
I say he deserve to atleast have some recognition.
Specially since hes probably one of the contributor to make this game atleast this famous. And now that he doesnt post that often. Newer player probably doesnt know his significance.

1 Like