Ludia Forums

Toda hora congelando e jogo lento//Freezing all the time and slow play

Desde a última atualização que o jogo não para de travar e dar erros. Existe a possibilidade de voltarmos a versão anterior?

Translated from Portuguese

Since the last update, the game has stopped crashing and giving errors. Is there a possibility of going back to the previous version?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Hello Davinorton! If you’re encountering technical issues, please email us at support+forums@ludia.com so they can help you out.

Olá Davinorton! Se você estiver enfrentando problemas técnicos, envie um e-mail para support+forums@ludia.com para que eles possam ajudá-lo. Lembre-se de incluir uma tradução em inglês no futuro.

1 Like

I re-encountered the laggy behaviour which lead to a close in the middle of the battle I first noticed in October last year.

Since I was reopening the app recently a lot more than ever before I cannot say it is back or has ben persistent but not noticed.

Don’t trust Ludia their coding is bad