Ludia Forums

Today I Lost Over 250 Trophies In An Hour

I’m tired,in 1 Hour I Lost 250 Trophies And got off Arena and Just got a single Win!
If the Opponent Plays Paramoloch,I Alredy Predict I Lost The Battle(WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE THAT ANNOYING THING)
(Now Look This Otherworldly Creature):

This CREATURE killed 2 of my creatures (Including a Level 16 Procerathomimus)

I’m Close To Joining the Group of Players who Stopped Playing this Game Because of REINFORCED CREATURES!

4 Likes

Other Creatures I Fought Recently(IN MY 2 ACCOUNTS):

1 Like

I mean 300 trophies gained or lost isn’t so bad. I’ll gain 300, lose it, and gain it again in a night. It happens.

4 Likes

True,I think i overdo it a Little :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t get streaks, but have stayed 5000-5329 the entire tourney.
Have you tried mixing it up and battling at different times a day?
I usually get stomped at Lunch and 5PMish EST when people get off work, and seem to do best around 5-9AM EST.

1 Like

My trophy count fluctuates by about 300. Some days are good and others are frustrating. But then I think about it and I haven’t really increased the strength of my team lately so not getting any higher in trophy count makes some sense.

I got to battle AI the other day… they were all 2 to 4 levels higher than my team. (Not that it mattered cause AI makes a lot of bad decisions).

2 Likes

A NEW RECORD!! :trophy:

(non-capitalized words)

1 Like

I never stay playing during a losing streak.

I stop after 3 losses in a row.

Come back later, or change your team a little, you’ll get different matchups.

2 Likes

What you describe is simply a normal day in the pvp arena friend. I go back and forth around 500 trophies every three weeks

2 Likes

And I lost even more… On purpose. Really tired of same battles same dinos same “strategy” So… Go back to any arena where my unboosted dinos can fit.

And yeah, I was competing in +5000 with top score of 5393. My idea is to have fun even losing

3 Likes

Me too mostly…somedays I lose more than I win but have managed to stay 4k to 4300 for a couple weeks now

1 Like