Today’s Coin chase

Did anyone else’s chase not work? I got one with Dino DNA and they all disappeared. Sister said the same thing happened to her.

8 Likes

Yep same thing just happened to me.

1 Like

Same. Immensely disappointed.

2 Likes

You can collect 1 every 4 hours

2 Likes

Every time Ludia do what is supposed to be a special event treasure chase we end up with absolute crap instead of the usual coins we would have had in a standard chase.

Quite how this is ‘special’ is quite beyond me but hey ho….

6 Likes

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

10 characters

4 Likes

Why not just give the coins as usual?

This gave me a good chuckle :joy: Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh great another awful treasure chase to replace the one we all wanted. I think I got 100 draco dna.

At least you didn’t get 25 like I did :confused:

Ludia, when is any player at any point in the game going to find 25 common DNA useful?

4 Likes

25 Draco DNA - Treasure :rofl: :poop:

3 Likes

Thank Ludia really needed this one!

2 Likes

Talk about breaking the bank :roll_eyes::man_facepalming::weary::expressionless:

6 Likes

If April Fools was 2 weeks ago then why are we getting a treasure chase where you can get 25 common dna then have to wait a few hours. Is it supposed to be an easter hunt? It’s a cute gesture but I’m sure coins would’ve gone a lot better. This just feels insulting.

8 Likes

We were told that Ludia would be more communicative with us at the back end of last year.

We have asked why we keep getting these useless treasure chases instead of the useful coin chases and have heard absolutely nothing back.

Is it possible that whoever at Ludia thought this was a good idea could explain why they thought this?

6 Likes

First 25 Dracorex, then 25 Iguanodon. This is useless :poop:.
Could you please stop making these new “fun” treasure chases, and leave normal ones, you know, with actual treasures?

7 Likes

75 common DNA from 3 Treasure chests. Are you kidding me? Please add back the coin chests tomorrow!

2 Likes

I’ve figured out, it’s in the supply drops. I’ve gotten almost 30k coins from spinning boxes.

you must have very special supply drops i get like 100 coins :stuck_out_tongue:
but yeah i just noticed the totla is 15k that could take a month at this rate

Agree. Normal amount of coins here.