Ludia Forums

Today was my best day in JWA!

Today I was incredibly lucky and managed to create Dilorach and also managed to create the Sand Dunes Sponsored Thor!!! Have to shout out the best alliance in Sand Dunes and all the amazing people who have all made this possible and just wanted to share :grin:

My team 3 days ago vs today and I was just speechless at the difference.

18 Likes

Congrats. And u got a nice clan

2 Likes

Sand Dunes is best!! I see so many posts about requests not getting filled in other alliances…I didn’t even know there was a “discard” button if your request gets zero donations, cause ours never do. :yum:

5 Likes

Congrats! That’s an amazing achievement!

2 Likes

The mighty thor does have chicken legs :joy::joy::joy::joy: its hylarious

2 Likes

@TyrannosaurusLex there’s a discard button?? :man_shrugging:t4::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There is one, but this is only when nobody donates your requested dna in 3 hours. :grinning:

2 Likes

Congrats! 11010011100

2 Likes

This is the man who had the best day in the whole of JWA though. Those 3 uniques in one day was epic man!

2 Likes

Haha thanks for remembering @Magnovex67! Seems like so long ago even tho it’s only been a couple weeks :joy:

Congrats on your new additions btw!! Everyone better watch out for your rapid climb up the trophy counts!:trophy: :trophy::trophy:

3 Likes

Sand dunes 100% the best.

2 Likes

Congrats. Jealous of this Sand Dunes generousity lol. My alliance does well with donations though. Nice job on the Uniques

2 Likes