Today's "3 Steps Epic Cunning Creatures" Tips

Heeeello, I’m trying to figure it out how to deal with this epic strike event.

Past Event: https://metahub.info/jurassic-world-alive/2931/jurassic-world-alive-three-step-cunning-creatures-epic-strike-event-complete-guide-walk-through/

Assuming the AI dinos will be the same, I would go with:

So, a mix of tanks and immunes. What do you think about this? Any tips or change in fab 4 team?

What if you don’t have mono?

I don’t understand, sorry. Actually I have Monomimus…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

youll need immune and dinos to clear the debuffs. also a nullify for the 21 gallimimus. so what you have is probably your best bet.

2 Likes

I was askng for the fact some people don’t have mono but ok guess they would have use ss and smash them with rampage

1 Like

still could use a nullyfying dino if you have one. if gallimimus dodged everything that could be very costly.

1 Like

Yh i ain’t had much luck with dodge just recently i get 1 dodge from 7 the others seem to get 5 out of 7 against me so good call

so what do you have to nullify the gallimimus?

1 Like

Got a monostego for that but feel his distraction attack helps considering he will always be quicker for them

quicker then who?

Sorry, there was a misunderstanding :see_no_evil:

Anyway, if you don’t have Mono maybe you can go with Suchotator (nullyfing, ss and bleed) or Ankylocodont (immune, good armor and decelerating).

2 Likes

Sorry gillimimus will always be quicker then a monostego

1 Like

yeah the only quicker one would be tany.

1 Like

Good call will work on it and hopefuly beat it as epic strike events ain’t been easy for me as i have zoned out used wrong dinos or just misjudged there next moves

it will be interesting. this is three rounds so build your team for round one then worry about galli in round two. stegodeus will be a huge help if you have one.

2 Likes

Plenty of dna just don’t use it as i am always looking for the hybrids

1 Like

before you attempt it, allow us to try it first and give you a more educated guess. also, read that guide up there^^

1 Like

Like most i have a fairly hi powerd level 19 stegod got level16 trag 17 monosteg 19 indom 20 velo

Thanks for the help its greatly recieved and will take on board as i get way to stressed with this game then i should

1 Like

I think stegod, trag, indominus and monostego is a good team to deal with this cunning creatures. Probably I will start with stego (ss and rampage). For turn 2, I saw a video of past event, and seem galli is the third dino, so you can start with stego, then change with monostego at the end.

2 Likes