Ludia Forums

Today's Event Should Have Been Two Days

This 12 attempts in one day wasn’t very nice. For one, I had to work and two, it happens to be cold and a bit rainy. It’s worse when your looking specifically to get just one of the 4. I did it though. We have one attempt tomorrow and one on Sunday. Those two could have been combined to Sunday.

I got this to team level but may go to 21 depending on what I get on tomorrow’s attempt.

Here is the map to reality:
Screenshot_20210528-150502_JW Alive
At this point, it was misty rain.

A little humor:
JWALIVE-20210528-15-09-59-301

12 Likes

Seriously, only ONE day to do 24 attempts??? Well, at least I got to dart one Dodo.

2 Likes

i really wish it was 2 days. i got bad RNG and only have 1 drop in range all day. 1 dodo and 2 acros out of it. if it isnt raining, i can go out after work for a bit, but dang.

2 Likes

On mine it says one day to do 12 attempts not 24

2 Likes

Rip you’re right, it’s 12. That’s still a lot for one day though.

2 Likes

There are NEVER any events close to me. They are always 100m away and I can’t go out

The legendary and unique could have been combined so epics could be 2 days. But having 24 attempts on rare in 2 was difficult as well. Commons could’ve been 1 day so rare could be 3. I did both accounts and hunting 48 compy was tough as there were 4 creatures.

2 Likes

Yeah we just had to have two days to dart Eremotherium and Deinonychus :expressionless: I get that they gave us 18 attempts, but I know I personally didn’t dart any commons this week.

2 Likes

I’ve never darted a common Dino on event calendar excpt they are a new creature lol

3 Likes

Same, or something I need