Ludia Forums

Tommus PVP bug

Can anyone confirm this?
Whenever i move and gain extra action with Tommus’ epic leggings, the game never allows me to perform my extra action (like attack or use of skill).
Has this happened to anyone else?

Hey 111187, was Tommus inflicted with any disarm abilities?

No, never and I wasn’t running out of time either.

I’m not sure why that would happen :thinking: but I’ll be happy to let our team know.

If you have any more details, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

Thanks!

Yeah very occasionally during PvP. I haven’t seen it during PvE. Did your Tommus turn around to face you? Mine tends to do that when it misses the actions after footwear proc.

I haven’t experienced it during PVE either. No, my Tommus just misses the extra action always during PVP. It suck and I don’t know if they will fix it. You lose matches you would have won by miles in normal circumstances.

Hmmm I haven’t had that happen yet but I will be watching for it

Yes ocassionally when I’ve done a double tap, the second action procs but it decides that it can move on the spot and use up the second.

Also had the backwards Tommas

Yes happened to me too, but only like 3 times and I think it only happens on PvP/Arena.

This happened to me today. Very frustating!

Nope also happened to me a number of times in challenges and this is where I’ve had him ending up facing backwards