Ludia Forums

Too long support wait times

I only ask one simple thing is to reset my game and every hour that goes by I get bored not to play it. I’ve been waiting more than 24 hours and I don’t have much more. A good support of any game has always responded in less than 24 hours.
My problem is simple my game does not let me go further than the loading screen and I have already tried everything you proposed in your FAQ.
So the 0 is the best thing to do.
Here is the random key that surely appears as a guest: -edited-
I don’t remember the key sent to the support or the one I had on my facebook-related part. Thank you in advance if a moderator can take care of me because it’s still something that should be simple and quick to do.
I believe that the media had not answered me because I spoke in my language and not in English.

I’m sure that Support mention they will try and respond within 48 hours but will take more time when busier.

Unfortunately now it’s been over 48 hours. I hope they will act soon because I have the impression that there is no support when there is no answer for that long. Especially when it’s a regular game.

Hey there Mickael, I completely understand your frustration in this situation. Our support team is experiencing a higher number of tickets than usual due to last week’s issues with iOS 13 and the people’s games lagging. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and an agent will assist you as soon as they can! As a heads up, avoid sending multiple tickets in as it may prolong the time it takes to receive a response, and remember to check your spam folder in the days to come as well. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Here I go again to wait again 4 days after having answered the useless questions asked by the agent to wait for the analysis of the agent then another 4 days to finally have a discount to 0. This will make a total of 12 days waiting before finally having a real action.
It’s not complicated I don’t want to be told what’s wrong with my game I’m trying to get reset.
I’m not looking for another solution because I know it’s impossible to solve the problem otherwise. Unfortunately I can’t expedite things so I share my nightmare experience here.

Since we cannot tell the truth, I thank the officer for abandoning me.
PS: The worst part is that it’s impossible to change facebook account to make a new game, we are directly targeted on the first linked facebook account. Frankly, it’s very poorly thought out, you kind of forbid me to play this game. Worst of all, we’re spending on your game and there’s no security for your clients.

I suggest you do like a lot of games when you’re playing as a guest and you connect with facebook from left to the players the choice between keeping the progress as a guest and overwriting the progress that there was on facebook or keeping the progress as facebook and lose the guest progression.