Too many bugs in arena and make me lose many battle

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here [add hyperlink].

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
1 when select battle, the clock count down wait for opponent 2min, when clock count to 0.00 nothing happen so i log off and log in again to find that i’ve already 2 dinos in the battle, this make me lose that battle for sure
2 when select battle, and the pic change to arena where we fight to opponent, i’ve to select my 1st dino to fight in the arena, right, BUT do dinos for me to select (only 4 blank grey cards) and i can’t choose any of them, again, i’ve to log off and log in again and found that my indoraptor already lost battlle and make me lose the battlle that i can win (for sure) again,

THIS IS REALLY BORING

Area is was found in: Arena 7

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: one time a day

What type of device are you using: ios

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey T_T, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having this problem in the battle arena and I can understand that it would be really frustrating. The issue is likely caused by a connection error, and our team is actively working on trying to reduce this for our players. For now, try the troubleshooting steps on this thread because it could help to prevent this: Lost a battle I was winning

thank u ned, i’ll try steps that u have advice from Topic: Lost a battle I was winning