Too many CHEATERS

Ludia, if you don’t ban the cheaters, then please give my money back… the higher arenas (7,8) are full of hackers (not spoofers, hackers)… the TRex is faster than Stegodeus, the opponent stuns you without a stun attack, at 2:1 (i have the 2, not my opponent) the match is suddenly ended with an opponent win, etc… I like the game, and I’m a vip, so I’m paying for development, and what You did… nothing, just letting hackers to play the game… shame on you.

That’s not possible by hacking. You can’t hack Jurassic world alive to speed up your T. Rex or stun without a stunning move. It’s just an arena glitch.

However, there are far too many cheaters as you said in the upper arenas making it almost unplayable. Which is the aim of spoofing. Ludia have promised to deal with it and we all expected it to have shown some progression yet unfortunately it hasn’t happened.

Ah, ok then… tnx for info… :slight_smile: so brother Ludia… first, fix the arena glitches, and then ban the cheaters… like LoganSBT said: Ludia have promised to deal with it and we all expected it to have shown some progression yet unfortunately it hasn’t happened.