Too powerful

Stegoceratops is way too OP now. It was annoying and strong to begin with but now it has TWO attacks that do 75% stun and the same amount if damage?! That’s discusting…

2 Likes

they should have totally remove all stun moves from JWA

1 Like

How about a 75% chance at doing back to back rampages and running away before you take any damage at all?

1 Like

Leave the green chicken out of this :joy: don’t anyone dare say nerf!!

Lol… you won’t like my new thread that’s pending “approval” then :joy:

TWO RAMPAGES!! :boom:

1 Like

I definitely won’t! I basically just got her! Anyway… ‘Approval denied’ :grimacing:

it’s just not a balanced creature is all

Other thing I don’t get for Erlidom tho is why does a Dino that had a speed up strike, need it’s speed buffed ?

1 Like

I’m only messing. Its a fair point. Just hate how I spend months grinding for something and it changes when I get it :joy:

2 Likes

Same here bro… I think they need to test these new moves out before they release updates.

Soo many teams have changed this update … (costing people time, effort and money)

1 Like

100% agree. I mean it’s good for them I guess. We get hyped, they make money. Rinse and repeat it seems!

Think I’d be okay with the changes if there was a ‘de-lvl/ de-evolve’ button on our creatures to prevent it.

4 Likes

That would be awesome!
I wish we could but I doubt they would… lose a lot of revenue that way

Yeah think it’s an idea that just wouldn’t work for them. And I doubt they’d be able to implement it without a ‘miscalculation’ of some kind.

How’s the alliance working out for you?
I thought that was a really nice touch

1 Like

Love the alliance feature, one of the best things they have done to date by far. Helps we’re in the best one :wink: lol

2 Likes

Shhhhh…:eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Gonna be a lot more complaints after this weekends strike event :joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha I know!
it’s probably the hardest one we’ve had so far

1 Like

Honestly I might just try wing it using abit of bleed and indo raptor :thinking:

Im gonna try 11 suchatator, 5 suchomimus, 17 stegodeus and idk what lol for my boys. Hoping it doesnt swap t2, and hoping it starts diloracheirus.

2 Likes

That both can run away so bleed probably won’t work…
And green chicken is faster than all our bleeders anyway so it will go first anyway :grimacing:

1 Like