Ludia Forums

Toothless ' costume for speed ½ working?

Ok so I’m really pleased to have not 1 but 2 costumes for Toothless…However are there like certain stipulations I’m not aware of? Or what??? So on most searches let’s say 1½ hour trip = 1he 20minutes - cool …but on an 11 hour or 15 hour that’s the same time? Huh :confused: I don’t get it? And as far as his costume for ★better chance for Runes of Items ★ he brought back neither each time ie he did better without it??? Just wondering y’all… Thanks

1 Like

If you mean Titan toothless (the blue scales), that costume gives you 10% time reduction on searches. It worked correctly for different time lengths.
The rune one is just an increased chance, NOT a guarantee for him to find those. Seems you just had bad luck.

1 Like

Yes the blue one …nope on trips that take 10+hours it doesn’t take that 10%time off…I checked obviously with and without costume…so ima hit stymied as to why it wouldn’t on longer trips you know what I mean?
★I also happen to be that 1person that when they say it’s most likely not going to happen to you, or like only 2%of people get/have blah blah blah :joy:I’m lucky less like that​:grimacing:… :confused:so my guess is it’s just me… :unamused: again
Thanks for replying :+1:

1 Like