Ludia Forums

Toothless event bug

Like some other people have experienced it has cost me more runes than it should have. Only, since I was mining him I didn’t realize until I stopped so I don’t know the exact numbers only that I started at above 3,000 runes by a few hundred, went twice, took a break, and suddenly was nearly beneath 1,000. Thus I do not know the time this happened at precisely or even near as I put my phone down before I even bothered looking at my runes and I only even looked because I went to tapjoy and the rune events to earn some more to help me. Is it still possible for me to be helped? I don’t want to send a message and start whatever process is involved in getting my runes restored if I can’t be helped to begin with. I’m also concerned about it costing me the trust points to get them back as I worked hard to get toothless to half most of my morning.

I’m sorry to hear that happened, @Kittyulna. Sadly, we don’t have access to players information here on the forums, and in order for our team to assist you, they’ll need to have a look at your account directly. If you could provide our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, our team will be sure to try their best in helping you.