Ludia Forums

Toothless textures

Hi there! I unlocked Toothless before 3 days ago and i saw something wrong with Toothless textures. There is one think I want to be changed. His eyes! Why?? Because they arent green. They are something most likely blue. Better change all toothless graphics. I believe you can make better Toothless. And please start from his eyes! I will be very grateful if you do this Ludia! Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you, @CovalTheShort!

I’ll relay this info to our team.

Okay… you’re worried about his eye color, but not the fact that he has a WHOLE TAIL? Where’s Hiccups creation?

Well Hiccup’s creation is and has been used if you look closely and attempt to zoom in on his tail from my image provided. They used the tail Hiccup made from How to Train Your Dragon 3: The Hidden World. As for the eye colour of Toothless, I do agree a little more splash of green on the eyes would make Toothless look similar to who we all love. :heart:

Yohomie

2 Likes

About his tail… @CovalTheShort if you really look at his tail it’s the one that hiccup made early in Gift of the night fury. am i right? does it not really look like that?

1 Like

You’re right! Nice attention to details :slight_smile:

wow. thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why did you tag me. Imm not this person who asked about his tail. :roll_eyes:

The textures on my toothless look awful compared to what it should be!

It is bug. They will fix it soon! :sweat_smile: