Ludia Forums

Toothless trust points

Good evening.
After update toothless trust points still dont came. When can i get them ?

Hey Millizi, Toothless Trust Points can be earned through Explorations. If you didn’t get Trust Points from your Terror-Mail after the update, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, our team would be happy to take a look.

2 Likes

I wrote twice to support, but no answer on my email or ingame mail.

I’m sorry to hear that our support team has not gotten back to you yet. Our team has been receiving an influx of tickets so there could be some delays. However, please rest assured that our team will try and respond to you as soon as they can.

In the meantime, I would recommend waiting for our support team to reply before updating your current ticket as it could reset your position in their queue.

Thank you for answer. I will wait.

have a nice day

2 Likes

I, as many others, am waiting for support ti fix toothless missing trust points.
After 1 week since my first ticket i asked for news too, with no answer so far :frowning:

Avtually an estimated waiting time could be a usefull info, expecually couse i was considering joining Flight club After trust points so old points wont mess with new points.

1 Like

Still waiting too, a week + to receive ingame support isn’t too professional…

2 Likes

Ehy today i got mine!!!

Thanks a lot guys

1 Like

Hey there Ned, I submitted an email to the email you suggested we contact including my support key three days ago, when will I be contacted back and/or receive my Toothless Trust points?

1 Like

I still wait for a trust points. How long i should wait ?

1 Like

14d since I sent an email and no luck so far for me. Guess they can’t figure out which players did not receive the trust point…

2 Likes

@Millizi, and @Riptor, could you send me a private message on the forums of the email address you used to contact our team or your support key? Thanks!

1 Like

Hey robin436, once our team gets a chance to see your email, they’ll be sure to try and get back to you ASAP.

2 Likes

@Ned I have been in communication with support through the app since the day of the update about not receiving Toothless trust points. On June 26 I was awarded 1800 trust points, but only actually received 800 of them. I was told on June 29th that I would receive my missing 1000 trust points “soon.” Today I received ONE trust point via terror mail. Is this a cruel joke? This is insane! How much longer is this going to take? At this rate I will have earned another Toothless via exploration before y’all get this sorted.

Thank you so much. It caming :slight_smile: you are awesome!

The 1 point is supposed to unlock the missing 1000. Didn’t work for me either

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, @ZydecoMoose. If you’re still having issues, could you please continue your message with our support team? They’ll be sure to try their best to try and make this right for you.

2 Likes

Hi, same problem here, I have sent an email to the support team 14d ago with all the informations but I still have no answer for the trustpoints… what can I do ? Resend another email ? Thank you for your answer

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that you’re still waiting for our team’s response, @Quizda. However, I would not recommend writing in a new ticket. If you could send me a private message on the forums of the email address you used to contact our support team, along with your support key, I would be happy to take a look for you.

Hey Ned,
I’ve also been in contact with support regarding missing trust points. I’m not sure how many I was supposed to receive after the update, but I received none. I have contacted support several times regarding various issues, and the only issue they addressed AT ALL was the Razorwhip draft issue (where it gave me a Rumblehorn instead).

That being said, I’m getting tired of this. I really enjoy the game, and I would gladly agree to remain a member of the Flight Club, but I have a hard time rewarding a developer who doesn’t seem to care about the glitches and problems in their game.

Okay, I’m done venting now. If you can help, please let me know. I can probably screen shot all the tickets and emails I’ve sent for you…
Thanks!!!

2 Likes