Ludia Forums

Top Clan Organization Recruitment : the LionHeart Pride (>10* Alphas Lvl 10 chests)

× 5 clans each with thier own damage ranges, structured for maximized progression for all members

× top tier clan fighting 10* alphas, claiming level 10 chests

× move up with in our organization for the competitive or down to fast track progression

× 100+ person community with resources and knowledge to perfect all your teams and strategies

× community is positive, helpful, strong and has a natural drive for achievement. not to mention hilarious

:sunny:HMU if you’re one of us :sunny:
Discord : shortySTK#9715

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Discord : meh#8734

• 6,300+ BP and still improving different team setups
  • Daily Player
  • I attack the Alpha boss as soon as it starts
  • Can easily pull 125k+ on Alpha
  • English Speaking
  • I have Discord
  • Never sit full on energy
2 Likes

I had 200k hit points on yesterday’s 8 star in my previous clan, Got off work late tonight and was kicked… i hit alpha at least 5 times every day.

1 Like

I’ll vouch for Junglejoe990. I didn’t kick ya, I just closed out the clan. We were just treading water and I don’t have the time to commit to leading and recruiting right now.

1 Like

Thanks vic! Makes sense

1 Like

You bet! Best of luck man!

1 Like

Were ready for you. Add me on discord and I’ll get you in. @Junglejoe990

Claiming Level 10 chests highest alpha chests in the game. HMU

1 Like

Hi I’m interested in joining your clan. My team is 6042 and my BP 2347. I’m keen to improve my strategy and to be part of an active clan. I play every day. My number is #0825. Thanks. .

Hi @Isladragonrider :sunrise_over_mountains: we can definitely help with that and we love people that are eager to learn. I will message you privately.

Screenshot_20190808-055204_Titan%20Uprising 20190808_060043
Such a solid group lol!! I was in 16th place today with 133k . Didn’t even get to use my 6 attacks and have been on full waiting for next alpha. Lucky to have such a great group that doesn’t need to be hounded. We just have fun together which gives us a natural ability to achieve. HMU to join this great community. :fire::crossed_swords:

:crossed_swords::fire:. Recruiting has now Reopened. If you’re looking to join a top tier organization with the tools to help perfect your teams and strategies as well as a system geared to fast track your progression and rake in the maximum amount of rewards - HMU. Looking for players who are positive
& dedicated. :fire::crossed_swords:

I want to join in the clan my id is goben#9592 my power is 5500 please sent invite

:fire:phew that New Min. Damage Daily Requirement for DW tho… :muscle:a clan for the best of the best…:fire:

1 Like

@shortySTK I’m looking for a clan for me and a friend. Are there still openings?

1 Like

Messaged you @emtotts :sunny:

1 Like

Im sorry for this ad! I post here just to say if someone cant join in big clans and are less than 4500 BP can join in my clan"The Night Lights Trainers"! For now we are only 2 guys in the clan and i really want to see my tinny clan at least with 10 members! Thanks! :blush::pray::heart:

Should probably create your own post

4 Likes