Ludia Forums

Top of the Leaderboard Guild Recruiting

Hi all,

Yes, the title was a bit of click bait for those that couldn’t resist. :grinning:

Raiders of Ravenloft is recruiting for one spot. Super active chat, lots of easy gifting, cool and friendly vibe, and membership makes you popular with whatever sex you’re attracted to and is generally guaranteed to make you the life of the party and super successful in real life to boot. (Well, at least some of those are true, no guarantees on the latter part :crazy_face:)

Anyway, for those that care, we’re also currently top of the leaderboard [taken before the current reset to fix update issue] As always, feel free to post here or PM with any questions. Best all.

1 Like

Congrats on officially being on top of the Guild leaderboard. I know you work hard to keep the team revving and that it isn’t easy. Our guild wasn’t always as focused on activity but I think seeing your donate counts helped motivate us too. Still not entirely sure how the raids and rallies work but hopefully they will result in some friendly competition.

5 Likes

Not bad for someone who put no effort into his name :stuck_out_tongue: He does make a good GL though.

3 Likes

Ha! Or maybe it is epically cryptic?

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment @gpinsky1313. I’m a believer that a healthy game has multiple strong guilds. Saw you guys were also making moves to refresh your ranks which is great.

1 Like

@Tyr, just repeat my name three times in front of a mirror. Good things will result, trust me.

CPXZ
Raiders of Ravenloft
I swear I won’t jump out of the dark nether reaches of your fears like Candyman or Beetle Juice:)

1 Like

We don’t have a trophy minimum so doubt we will break into the top 2 for that metric but hoping to get much more active with donating. We do have some really strong players so curious to see how we stack up against different guilds in the raids and rallies.

1 Like

It’ll be interesting, finally something besides broken pvp

2 Likes

Nice work guys! Hope to see you out on the battlefield :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Fradam.

I know I’m well-loved by all of the other top players as words like layup, newbie, chump bashing time, and other endearing descriptors must come to their minds when they see good old CPXZ pop up as the opponent. I’m surely the Santa Claus of the server, gifting free trophies to one and all with my questionable play:) :gift:

1 Like

@gpinsky1313. It’s a revelation when everyone participates in gifting/requesting and you get that positive feedback loop going. We’ve had a number of recent recruits get blown away with how fast and easy gift requests are compared to their old guilds.

1 Like

Totally agree @Tyr. Excited for guild based activity. :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to our new members! Door is still open…come and join our crew :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats RoR, great players in this Guild and lot of fun in PvP!

2 Likes

CDXX666 here. I am interested. I had 4k+ trophy points (weirdly enough 2400 after the update) but I am no wallet warrior meaning I play a lot and like to think of strategies and such. I have a guild but we are not sure how it’s gonna turn out.

Edit: So I’m asking is there still room for a player or two…? We are keen :slight_smile: and many of you might know me already for owning my ass several times. =D

1 Like

Heya, I just applied. I just reach 2000 trophies to see if I can join you guys. I’m looking for a serious guild.

Account ID 3000001573191

@CDXX You would be a welcome addition my friend.

2 Likes

Hey @CDXX,

I sent you a PM

@CDXX would be nice if you join!

1 Like