Ludia Forums

TOP500 -Alliance looking for 3 daily active players 5/4 with sanctuary’s in work

-We’re a 5/4 alliance aiming for 5/5 strategy in place eventually. But sanctuary’s are in play now and working hard towards having other players wanting to learn and get some of that DNA! Looking to hit 13-14 in our sanctuary this week. Still working our team into them but it’s becoming something special!

-Level 20 preferred

We work hard as a team and want a team player!!

• Credit to DinoL3o for the help that’s spread across the forums and with our alliance ! :metal::sunglasses:

Message me and will see if we can fit you with our great alliance! TOP500 look us up! :metal::sunglasses:

Must use discord and Facebook alliance group is optional. We really do have a great alliance and looking for 3 great players to add to it!

Dinolord- as a leader I’m active A LOT ! So no worries on a leadership-less alliance !

¿Hola me podría unir? Soy muy activo y dono, tengo 1533 trofeos y mi nombre de juego es Alex1526 la clave de idenrificación es #3693

Translated from Spanish

Hello could you join me? I am very active and I donate, I have 1533 trophies and my game name is Alex1526 the identification key is # 3693

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

1 Like