Totally stupid question but

Since Brawl is driving me to an unhealthy Cray vibe as of late… I’ve googled this/Reddit/fandom/&looked here&on game help so I’m asking the masses Ok! :triumph: So again Stupid question I know&idc I’m a ask i it anyway… In brawl are you supposed to hit the Dragon with the ★Greene ★ >arrow /the red >arrow or no arrow! :rage: Bc it matters not what the heck I hit bc the other side hits any of em &gets oh IDK extra ap’s turns extra strength :muscle: etc so obviously what I use to think I knew worked there doesn’t anymore???PLEASE help? What gives? :angry:

1 Like

Green arrow does extra damage, Red arrow does less, and Blue arrow does regular damage.

2 Likes

No kidding? Huh … Hmm I’ve never seen a blue arrow but nice thanks again😌 How do they correlate with the action points?!? Or the Dbl energy the cheaters always get?

1 Like

When you’re about to attack, there’s a green, red, or bluish/whitish arrow leading to your target. Action Points (AP) are consumed each time you use the 2nd or 3rd attack option (uses 2-4 AP, depending on the attack). You get one AP every time it’s your dragon’s turn, although some enemies have a special attck that can remove 2.

1 Like

Razorwhip is a little special because the first and second attack option both consume 0 attack point.

1 Like

I def have the red&greene but the other is always blank …no arrow so I guess that’s the blue…I understand my action points&how to use them but it seems like my sides AP 's are accumulated differently than theirs… Ykwim? Example I don’t seem to accumulate AP after an attack on them no matter what arrow’d Dragon I hit but vs does&their turns in the life up change etc…just really being brawl bullhockey… :confused::rage::unamused:

1 Like

Yeah I have a cpl like that it’s just crazy if the other side has same Dragon same level BUT theirs does more damage more turns etc idk theirs is different?!? I’m how to explain it :weary: I haven’t gotten hims yet

1 Like

Dragons with faster speed get more turns. The speed rank from fast to slow is blue(swift), purple(cunning), red(furious), green(protector). And speed, attack/special, defense all can be affected by abilities ( normally it’s the second or third attack option, for razorwhip it’s just the third ). If you lower your enemies’ defense and boost your attack/special you can deal more damage, and If your attack is lowered you would deal less damage. And most healing abilities are affect by a dragon’s special so If it has attack boost it can heal more.

1 Like