Tournament battles bug

Hey ludia, it’s been 3 days since the game doesn’t load, and even if it loads it will normally until I open pvp or tournament battles, I was so frustrated where I could have been got a new high score and everything goes down. When you try to select a move, it doesn’t get selected rather it would go to the first move. Even though my wifi connection is good I was able to play a 1080p video on youtube but the game didn’t load.

1 Like

I am affected too it is happening in PvP too

Hi - one of our alliance members in India is reporting the same issue. He’s entered a few tickets for this. He said it’s very frustrating and is considering quitting the game so hope that the Ludia team is able to provide an update soon.

1 Like

Yeah I’m from India too, the game has started working now properly but it’s too late for the tournament battles now​:neutral_face::confused::confused:

1 Like

i too had the same problem. Seems like it’s happening to Indian players

1 Like

All indians are affected😕

He said it’s resolved now as someone else noted. Too late for tourney but at least it’s back to normal. Hope your situation is resolved as well.

If you have good internet connection its a server problem. Its been plaguing pvp for years now and has now found its way to raids with no fix in hand as usual

1 Like