Ludia Forums

Tournament Creatures Should Have A Shorter Hatching Time

I think Tournament creatures should have shorter hatching time. A VIP creature only takes 5-6 hours and they are way better than tournament creatures. Ludia should at least shorten it to 3 days.

5 Likes

please DO IT, I’m already tired of those eternal times, ONE WEEK to hatch a simple dinosaur, ONE WEEK.

1 Like

I know right

Yes i am beginning to be frustrated by it.

I agree with you president! I am fed up with 6 days!

Other than wanting it to be shorter what is your financial incentive for Ludia to drop the hatching time of Tournament creatures?

Why not 1 hour hatching for all creatures?

Just saying you wanting it to be faster does not add to the discussion about why it should be changed other than that’s what you want.

Same for anyone that has posted about wanting it shorter, make an argument based in financial outcomes for Ludia to take your request seriously.

7 Likes

@Legomaster do it! thanks to you our dinosaurs will be in their enclosure more quickly!

I’m not saying it takes an hour, but waiting a whole week for a dinosaur to hatch, humanly speaking, is a bit of an exaggeration!

1 Like

True it should be 2-3 months instead of a week to line up with standard hatch time for reptile eggs currently. This way it will be more inline with reality.

7 Likes

Yep, three updates have gone by and you still have to hatch your Deinocheirus! :joy: :joy:

seriously what, in JWE the dinosaur hatching only takes a few minutes whether it is a stegosaurus or even an indominus rex.

1 Like

This is true, even if we are talking about 2 completely different games!

Hatch times are good enough. In the 7 days you could try to save up the DNA you spent on said tournament creature

3 Likes

I.e: I spent 7k on 1 zalmoxes last week. It hatched yesterday and I was on 16k DNA or so when I bought it. When it hatched I was on 40k

3 Likes

I never has a problem to wait, at least, that 7 days are good for DNA Grind for me, so I am for no change.

2 Likes

I think the same too but I really want it to at least lower down to half a week

1 Like

IT TAKES A WEEK?! VIP creatures only take 6 hrs and there legendary too?!?!!?!?

1 Like

And yes​:pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

Wow… Wow!! :joy::raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

You’re doing the Spino gen 2 load, aren’t you?