Tournament for Level 58 question!

nah i dont thanks for that. tho i do see trades occasionally and just trade whatever for DBs but thought they were random amounts even for the same decor.

Just sucks because i just made an indo rex so my biggest carnivore coin sources are gone (for story mode mission) . But yea not really counting on going to level 60 but well see. thanks :pray:

oh and since youve unlocked level 60, have you tried the ceratosaur showdown? hows the battles with your lineup? thats like my only chance for a tourbament dino for now haha. hope its not too hard

ceratosaur showdown? You mean Clash of Titans? That’s Metriacanthosaurus. And I can’t do that right now, it’s like Clash of Champions except it takes 28 events to unlock. I’ll let you know in 2 weeks.

At first I thought you will be able to unlock both and that was just mind blowing but then I realized that unlock symbol wasn’t there on the amarga tournament… Guess ludia fixed it …
Atleast you’ll get a copy tho … All the best :sparkles:

1 Like

Wait no, I do unlock both. The reward for heavyweight is amarga unlock… right? I’m in both middleweight and heavyweight. Hold up, I’ll send pic when I can play

3 Likes

If you see in this pic the shuno tournament has a unlock symbol which means you can unlock it but the amarga doesn’t have one … And that usually means you will just get one copy of the creature and not the unlock

In his Pic, they both have the unlock symbol.

1 Like

Just saw it on the top of amarga’s head :man_facepalming:t2:… My bad

2 Likes

You’re getting both ! Congratulations :joy::sparkles:

2 Likes

Yay. Excuse me while I go and waste half my battery grinding for 30 minutes straight trying to secure Dom in Amarga now

3 Likes