[Tournament] Jurassic World Alive | Season 2

Agree, need a patch to fix speed indicators.

I totally agree with you on that…we need time to get our dinos stronger…every 3 mos should b ideal for most folks i would think…the constant defeat i was experiencing last tourney is making me pretty muxh wanna stay away from the arenas for tge next 3 weeks

And it’s always not your Dino that dodges right? I’ve missed 3x in a row on evasive strike but they hit me everytime at least 2x

And so much for not playing cheaters in the tournament. That took, what, two hours. Level 15 with three uniques and not rank despite being in the top 500. But I met up with him anyway. So that obviously didn’t work.

I dont understand about my rank who drop lower eventhough I battle in Jurassic Ruin. :thinking:

Visual glitch, just wait a while and it’ll fix itself.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I see no way for players who don’t spend hundreds or more on the game to be competitive in the tournament, unless, of course, they cheat. I won’t spend that much, and I won’t cheat, so I guess I’m stuck.

I don’t seem to be in the tournament? Or when I go onto the friends symbol in the corner, nobody comes up so I can’t fight…

The tournament is on the /// icon, the scratch, in there, when you push the “fight” button, you participate to the tournament and, if you will reach the requested amount of trophies when the tournaments will end, you will receive the related prize.

I thought my dino was broken, the stun never works at all…its supposed to be 75%…last 3 battles 0%…thought it was only happening to me

That’s just to get the incubators, once all 4 slots are taken u don’t get anything for winning, before in the friends icon next to the scratch icon it used to say recent opponents, sent friends invites, online friends… and now there’s nothing in there… it briefly comes up with add friends in green but that disappears in a couple of seconds…

Continuing the discussion from [Tournament] Jurassic World Alive | Season 2:

That’s just to get the incubators, once all 4 slots are taken u don’t get anything for winning, before in the friends icon next to the scratch icon it used to say recent opponents, sent friends invites, online friends… and now there’s nothing in there… it briefly comes up with add friends in green but that disappears in a couple of seconds…

Just now I am battle in jurrasic Ruin I won battle but my result get wrong.Then I battle again and I win but my 15m incubator has change with 3h incubator. What there was like me …?:thinking:
What is this BUG???
But 1 hour later the 15m incubator back again🤣

I see, I think it is a bug, cause I have all my list in there

Contact Ludia via email support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so thay can help you.

I feel the same way. i had just got to lockdown when they did the first reset and it took me a month to get back there for the achievement award. battling higher than my tier level knocked me down to the nublar jungle. I don’t even bother to battle daily anymore to fill the 4 spots. I just do the events now for those incubators til I can level up more.

The Tournament is time to us to challenge with stronger opponent. Its useful for improve our team and make them better.No problem if we get lose many times.Everyday I collect more dna for competitive dinos.Now I received jurrasic Ruin.I hope i build indoraptor soon as possible. :hugs:

I honestly think you should use the dollars that you earned on the first tournament to fix the client bugs before starting up another one.

Como participar?

At now my rank at 4301.my opponent stronger than my team.will I stop the battle or continue?
Tournament will finish 10 days later.
Maybe I just get 500 dna bracio.or continue with risk my rank below under 4250.Wanna give me suggestions??
HERE MY TEAM NOW

HERE MY LAST OPPONENT

Thanks for yours best advices🤗