Ludia Forums

Tournament leaderboard glitch

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: leaderboard for tournament shows me at 0 medals despite having medals it also keeps me in the “participation” reward zone

Area is was found in: tournament

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- play in arena
Step 2 - have medals
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: currently every time I log on. Resetting does not change it

What type of device are you using: iOS

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

@Ned any idea if this will be fixed. I really would like a refund on my cash if I will not be getting the rewards I should be getting in event otherwise

Hey Jakestfarm, if you don’t think you received the correct rewards for the Tournament, could I ask you to contact our support team so they can take a closer look?

If you email our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, they would be happy to help you.

1 Like

@Ned I reached out a couple days ago and still waiting. I saw you say it make take some time however

Hey Jakestfarm, if you had reached out to our team through email, please check your junk/spam box as the reply could sometimes end up there.

Its still happening…

1 Like

That’s a big problem