Tournament not working

It would have been nice to give players a heads up - like the game is under temporary maintenance than to give false hope that tourney and PVP are still playable. On the other hand, there were indeed more players in the last two weeks trying to enter the alliance that I was about to disband. :rofl: Guess the movie did draw some audiences, with mixed reviews though.

2 Likes

I tried to play arena and tournament but my game wouldn’t load me in and wouldn’t let me cancel. I can still dart, raid, and upgrade dinosaurs but it seems that battles do not work. I uninstalled and re downloaded the game and restarted it with wifi on and off a bunch. This issue is getting annoying and I want some help

Same here. Quite annoying at the start of a tournament.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me

This really sucks especially since others can still battle and are grinding ( many can be seeing climbing if you just look at the leaderboard) while many are unable to progress and being overtaken/ unable to compete simply because we are being denied the opportunity and they are only rising cause they just happen to not have this issue.

1 Like

Marketing campaigns are usually planned months in advance. I have nothing to do with marketing at Ludia, just my knowledge from my partner who is a brand manager at a different game studio.

1 Like

Good grief, how many hours is it going to take to fix this?

I will accept 1,000 trophies for my patience regarding this issue, please. :stuck_out_tongue:

Every week the same thing. Fix the game((

Lol. Wasn’t blaming you for Ludia’s marketing. :joy: Just saying Ludia / Jam City has serious techincal issues with this game. The last thing they need are more players.

By the way, friendly battles don’t work either in case that hasn’t been reported So there’s no way to accomplish today’s missions.

2 Likes

Bug Description: PVP Battles are not working. Frozen on loading screen.

Area is was found in: Everywhere.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Go to battle screen
Step 2 - Tap “battle” to start PVP battle
Step 3 - APP FREEZES

How often does it happen: Every time

What type of device are you using: iPhone

2 Likes

JWA this year

• more exclusive dinos
  • more lag
  • more pay to win
  • more bug
  • more server issues
    Hope you can fixed the problems and turn the game from Jurassic World FIP back to JWA soon
6 Likes

I didn’t think you were! lol Just stating my marketing knowledge does not come from within Ludia.

Thank you for letting us know about the friendly battles as well!

Feel free to write to support+alive@ludia.com and we can do our best to assist you with that.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Keep up the good work👍

Hey DPG members! If you were having Tournament matchmaking issues, could you please try restarting your game/device and see if the issue persists?

Thank you!

6 Likes

Holy :cow2: ! It’s working!! Thank the team for the fix.

1 Like

Thank you! Battles have been fixed indeed

Gotta milk the noobs though…

Hey DPG members, just letting you all know the tournament has been extended by 4 hours and official communication should be posted shortly.

Thank you! :sauropod:

1 Like

Update here: Seasonal + Tournament Server Outage Compensation

Thank you thank you