Tournament not working

Glad I’m not the only one

2 Likes

Yep… No battles loading…

1 Like

Hey everyone! We are currently experiencing some server issues with JWA and the team is working on it.

Thank you

4 Likes

If they were accidentally selling an expensive incubator for $20, this would have been fixed in moments.
This screw up affects the players.
Like the impossible missions.
I enjoyed the movie.
The associated game update is a complete shambles.
Well done devs!

16 Likes

Same 10char

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the same problem also. Please fix this problem and let us have a good gameplay experience. Thx

2 Likes

Can this be escalated to the ‘we are accidentally selling things that are affordable’ team please?
Those guys are exceptional.

14 Likes

Same problem here. Both pvp and tournament not working.

1 Like

Also facing the same issue. Neither tournament or pvp are working for me. Which sucks, because I only have a limited time to play today.

1 Like

Ludia have a Tiki bar.
It is Friday.
They have excellent profits, from selling passes that were horrendously expensive.
Let’s give them a chance to apply lotion after all of the back slapping.

4 Likes

Same issue in the normal arena starts the countdown then countdown disappears and reappears and you can’t cancel

2 Likes

I’d it helps DEVs, this am the AI option started appearing again for the first time in many weeks. Was it reinstated? If so, related?

2 Likes

No one can do any type of battle. My whole alliance is in the same predicament.

1 Like

No tourney - check

No pvp - check

No epic strike tower - check

Store sales working fine - check

Really Ludia, you’ve excelled even your level of making what should be an enjoyable experience into an absolute farce…

With the weekend looming and the whole place closing down until Monday morning I can only wonder how many more things can go wrong.

17 Likes

All alliance leaders are currently receiving multiple DMs.
Along with the ‘why can’t I complete this mission’?
And ‘what’s the point in buying these passes?’
Etc
I don’t have an answer, for any of it.
You’re welcome.

7 Likes

I’m looking at the obvious fix.
It’s called ‘uninstall’

5 Likes

Hey everyone, as stated above, we are currently experiencing some server load issues, which is likely causing the in game issues at present. The team is working on it and we will update you all when we have more information.

Thank you!

8 Likes

Just wondering how rare you all are finding locating the Gold/ Orange Master Strike Event. I live in a smallish town, about 6km across, and nothing, nothing, nothing! It’s Friday, we always get one on Fridays and according to the Weekly Graphic it’s supposed to be there (looks like it should be Blue, but it’s so small I may have it wrong).

And yes, can’t get into tournaments or PvP!

#Ludia #FixThisASAP.

Pro tip: I usually set my alarm for 3 AM and play when the servers aren’t as busy.

My roommates get a little angry :rage: but I have a game to play… so they’ll get over it.

2 Likes

It’s been 4 hours… Once again I have to say, if this “server load issue” was something that affected the store, it would have been fixed before we could even come here to complain

9 Likes