Tournament Plesiosuchus - 10/08/2021 - 10/11/2021

Marine tournament served on a silver platter!
I wish you to unlock this creature !!

Good luck to all!

Plesiosuchus

11 Likes

Oh hype, hes definitely one of the favs! :grin:

5 Likes

cool, was about to make it, plesio is so good

3 Likes

Another to scratch off the list. :partying_face:
That shortens our yet-to-unlock tournament creatures list to Smilodon, Urtinotherium, Arctodus, Pachyrhinosaurus and Kelenken.

8 Likes

Glad someones been keeping track :eyes: I always forget what I need unlocked :joy:

3 Likes

I had a list written down in Discord groups so during every old but not unlocked creature Tournaments I just look up the word “Pachyrhinosaurus” and copy paste the list, then edit accordingly. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

lol theres no way im gonna win my aquatic lineup is GARBAGE
literally have 3 vip lvl 1 and then its like lvl 10 legendaries

2 Likes

No need to worry, you fight using Jurassic creatures. The weekly schedule tournament has a Jurassic icon. Battles will be played using the Jurassics.

6 Likes

@Tommy_Paoli it looks like you were right when you said there will be a tournament for him in October ! :partying_face:

Good luck to all aiming for gold including @Jurassic_Fury and @Aether_12 to complete your collections

4 Likes

Excellent, unless this weekend I can’t play, I would only need Pachyrino and his hybrid to have the complete glossary.

4 Likes

nice now we got an opportunity to unlock the strongest non hybrid tourney creature :partying_face:

2 Likes

phew i really want this dino (altho im probably gonna get predator even if i try)

3 Likes

Yeah. I canstart maxing bamanogmius for allonogmius

2 Likes

100% confirmed by Ludia!

Plesiosuchus

6 Likes

Mr.Brownie confirmed !
Good luck to all aiming for Dominator !

4 Likes

Why does it say dive into battle? Are we using aquatics then? :thinking:

It’s been so long since an aquatic tournament I really do wish we could choose what creatures we want to use for each tournament, I know other players lineups arent up to scratch but personally i would choose using aquatics and cenos over jurassics, if you could implement something that let’s us choose for our own individual parks that would be great ludia :pray:

5 Likes

I think there should be community poll tournaments that are choosen like cot

4 Likes

Or we could choose at the start of the tournament so each individual will have a different tournament, while the others get locked out once picked. Would make it more fair for players that havent got good aquatics and cenos then.

4 Likes

lol I guess my lvl 1 vips are going into action…
Also it’s been so long since this happened do u get a battle thingy towards CoT from a dominator tournament?

2 Likes

No you don’t.

2 Likes