Ludia Forums

Tournament possible ongoing bug

Not had a problem for most of the tournament this morning, but all of a sudden I got hit with about 15 disconnects in a row, then I lost 2 back to back due to not being able to choose an attack. Last match it came down to my Erlikogamma and their Phoru, same speed no instant up, and my buttons didn’t even pop up but they just attacked. Hope this is a glitch and not a common thing… Dropped 4 positions bc of this.

I’m sorry that is happening, Christopher. Could you try refreshing your internet connection and see if that helps?

If you’re still having issues after doing that, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team can investigate.

Yea connection issues are a problem, different internet. Buttons keep going missing…

I am facing problem with the tournament
With increasing and decreasing trophies my leaderboard position is not changing

@Christopher Had same problem with not finding opponent 4 times in a row. Restarted game and was able to play normally.

I believe these missing buttons bug mean that phone don’t have enough working RAM available. Restarting game, clearing cache should solve this.
Usually experience this bug when I play lots of matches in a row.